KISMET Chapter 12

Chapter 12

As we ventured over the road I could hear the giggling and laughing in the garden. More people had turned up.

We entered the house hand in hand walking towards the garden.

"I'm gonna grab a drink, go ahead I will bring one out," Liam said as he bent to kiss me.

I kissed him back, looking into his eyes. "Can't we just sneak back to yours..." I started to say as he silenced me with his lips.

"No we have only just left, and the wait is killing me so try not to make it worse by teasing me," he said with a grin.

I put my best sulking face on, "but baby I need you, I need you now, I want you inside me," I said.

"Oh for god sake, I can't take it...." he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me out the front door and back over the road to his house. It was so fast I was still amazed my pouting had worked when he opened the door and pulled me through it. His mouth crushing mine as we fell to the floor in the hallway.

He was hard as granite already as he pushed my dress up and off me fully this time. His mouth claiming a breast as he pulled my G string off again. I had already flicked my flip flops off and undone his belt. I tugged at the button on his jeans as he knelt up pulling his T shirt off. I pushed his jeans and Calvins down to the knee. He pushed me back kissing me passionately again as he wriggled out of his clothes.

"Liam, I need you...." I whispered breathlessly as we leant on the first few steps of the stairs.

"I need you too," he whispered back his voice thick with passion, making me open my eyes to look at him as he pushed up into me slowly on the staircase.

"Ooooohhh," I moaned uncontrollably. My insides all of a quiver.

"Wait," he said. "You'll get marks on your back here," he said. Lifting me easily with him still inside me. He was right, I would and with that dress on I wouldn't be able to hide them.

He carried me as we kissed into the front room and dropped me on large black leather sofa. He slid back and forth so slowly I was going crazy! We stared at each other as we continue the motion.

He caressed my face with his hand as he looked at me, lowering his face to kiss me deep and meaningful. He continue the slow deep thrusts as he stroked my face again, "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too," I said as I rocked against him. My body ready to go into spasm at any minute.

"Please don't break my heart," he whispered. His eyes closed as he spoke his fear.

I froze. He noticed and stopped too.

I was fighting back the tears as I became overwhelmed with the emotion I felt from him confiding his fear in me and the weight of responsibility that came with it.

"I'm sorry I have ruined it now," he said as we lay there still connected to each other in a lovers embrace.

I shook my head to indicate he hadn't.

"You're upset," he said his face full of concern.

I shook my head unable to speak as I fought to control my bottom lip from wobbling.

"I've made you cry again," he said his upset clear on his face.

I shook my head to deny it and stop him from hurting when the traitors tears spilt out of my eyes, shocking me as I hadn't realised they were there.

"Shannon don't," he whispered as he dropped his eyes from my gaze.

I panicked. Pushed him off and ran into the hallway pulling my dress on and grabbing my handbag off the floor. I legged it out to my car, started it and drove away, bare foot and knickerless.