KISMET Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Liam, put me down," I squealed.

I heard the garden gate open and saw the path way under foot as I hung over his back.

"Put me down," I growled.

I heard him open the front door as he carried me inside.

"Fuck!" I said without realising.

"Ommmmmm she swore," I heard little voices say.

"Here you can all smack her bum for being naughty," Liam said. "Stand on the chair."

I couldn't move he held me tight.

A bunch of little hands all slapped my bottom as I squealed. They giggled laughing as did Liam.

"What this son?" a booming voice said.

"A naughty girl," a little voice said.

"A very naughty girl," Liam said.

"Cilla come see what Liam has brought in," the booming voice shouted amused.

"What is it? Not another stray animal," I heard Cilla's voice call.

"It's a girl," he called back.

"No way pull the other one, Liam bring a girl home fat chance. Stop winding me up and get the meat on the BBQ," Cilla called in again. I still wriggled trying to get free.

"He has, it a naughty girl," a little voice called and others joined in confirming.

"She said 'fuck'," one of them called. "But we smacked her so she won't do it again."

I burst out laughing. "Please let me down," I begged.

"Nope," he said.

"Well I would never believe it.... Let the poor girl down you Neanderthal," Cilla said.

Liam dropped me.

"You're Shannon, Bernie's daughter," his mother said as I turned to look. Recognising her as a woman my mum sometimes talks to in the street and had been at a few girlie parties with Rob's mum. She was mixed race, full figured and pretty.

"Erm yes, hi... sorry about the whole Tarzan and Jane thing, he just did it to show me up," I said.

She came to give me a hug, "Bloody Thug," she said smacking Liam.

"Ow," he said.

"How you been? I heard you went on holiday," Cilla said.

"My mum been telling everyone again," I said rolling my eyes.

"No it was Helen she showed me some pics at hers the other day," she said Helen was Rob's mum.

"Oh god," I said.

"Hey you had a good time by the looks of things," she said. "They were some hot guys."

"Yeah!" I said. "Smoking hot, you'd have loved them. Oh and that moisturiser from that make up party was brilliant over there, no skin peeling it was ace."

"Really I'll have to get some. When is the next party?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Erm next month I think," I replied.

"Cool we can get drunk again and sing like idiots again. That was a right laugh," she said. "Do you remember Bob?" she asked.

I turned to see her husband Bob, white guy, tall, grey hair, stocky and handsome.

"Oh god," I said putting my hand up to my face and turning to her. "Yeah," I said as we both burst out laughing. "I am so sorry," I said and laughed as Bob shook his head.