KISMET Chapter 5

Chapter 5

My first few days in Milan were bliss. Mel's villa was gorgeous.

I didn't mention or think about Liam... ok that is a lie I thought about him all the time but I didn't mention him.

Today was even better as all the girlies had got cheap flights over on a local airline and we were out on the town. I was tanned already and had my hair and nails done. I had even met a group of really nice blokes and we were all out tonight.

Tanya had her camera flashing as we posed like idiots. It was a top weekend and I was sorry to see Tanya go but she had work and I had all these men to pamper me. Hot men!!

Hot men but I weren't even slightly interested in because I was comparing them to Liam... it was unfair to them I know but I couldn't help it.

Not that I had made it look that way in the photos. In the pics we all looked very cosy. There were even some shots of us sat by the pool at the villa and with so many of us there now we were sharing seating. I was lying on a sun lounger between the legs of one muscle bound squady who was on leave and leaning back between my legs was another hottie who was a rugby player. Man-wich!! Oh I love it!

The picture was ace and very carefree - not posed so I hoped Mick would see that I was enjoying myself and tell Dave who may in turn see the hot Liam and let it slip to him that I was not bothered. He could kiss my ass! (memories of him doing just that flooded my mind and I headed to the pool to cool off).

Two days later Tanya text.

Shannon, you never guess what... that hot guy was back in the office today with Dave working on some project. Mick managed to be looking at my pics at just the right time and well hotties face was not impressed when he saw you with the hot guys on holiday. I didn't notice it but Mick did and said to text you and tell you - good girl, direct hit - bulls eye! He also said more bikini clad pics please you saucy minx! We all miss you! X

I was stunned and super excited about the text. I put a plan into motion to take as many pic as possible with as many guys as possible. We turned it into a game. You had to get the guys to pose, get their names for tagging on facebook and arranged a massive game of beach ball later the next day.

Beach ball was a success! It was like a scene from Top Gun When Goose and Maverick take on the other topless sweaty dudes with fit bods. I even got so friendly with a few that there was a few pic of me kissing them. It wasn't like I snogged them just a peck on the lips but that was enough for the camera to catch and make look naughty!

I often got very drunk, thrown in a fountain, the sea, falling asleep drunk in strange places. All captured on film. One was of me was me asleep on the pool table in a bar. Another was of the boys lifting me off and putting me to sleep on the windowsill so they could play a game. The next was me totally crashed out on the large windowsill face pressed against the glass and drunk as a skunk! We slept where ever we fell. Another picture was of me asleep on the floor next to the pool with one arm hanging into it as I was too drunk to move. We slept several to a bed most nights, and all the time some one was taking pictures of one of us looking totally wasted and drooling. It looked like I was having a whale of a time with loads of studs! I was.... and the pics were sent to Tanya via internet cafe. I would be home in a few days!

Tanya text again.

Shannon - fuck me girl you are wild! Sent the link to Mick and he fell about laughing so hard at that one of you and that hot Gavin bloke sucking the pasta like the dogs in that Disney film. Dave came over to see what he was laughing at and guess who was with him. Yes LIAM! Mick was asking me questions like 'Who the hell are these blokes' and I said 'Oh you know what Shannon is like, men are like flies around shit with her,' Mick laughed. He asked when you were coming back and I said 'I don't know I think it was this weekend but she is having such a laugh they might stay another week and she's thinking of getting a tattoo done.' I know you're not but I had to see his face. Mick just rolled his eyes and said 'typical'. He came over later and said tell Shannon stay another week!