KISMET Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Shannon," I heard called.

"In the bath," I shouted back.

Liam came into the bathroom it was dark and candle lit with classical piano music playing low for a soothing atmosphere. He smiled at me up to my neck in bubbles.

"Come get in with me," I said.

"Ok," he said as he got undressed and I leant forward to pull the plug and release some water so it didn't over flow when he got in with me.

He got in behind me and I turned around to lie on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. It was dark, silent and nothing but me and him lying in my candlelit bubble bath. It was one of our favourite things to do, lie in silence in the bath together till the water turned cold.

We lay there for a few minutes until I noticed his body change, he became tense.

"What's the matter?" I asked as looked up at him.

He shook his head dismissively.

"Do you want me to wash your hair?" I asked him.

He nodded silently. Something had upset him but he was trying to hid it. I stood up and slid around the back of him, he lay back between my legs, eyes closed as I trickled handfuls of water over his hair. Then put some shampoo in my hand as I gently massaged it in, putting it into a little soapy Mohican for him and turning my face to look at him. "Give me the cute face," I said in reference to the smile he would give me when I did this before for him. He tried but I could tell his mind was elsewhere. I rinsed the suds off his hair and licked his ear as I rubbed my hands on his chest to wash them off there too. He smiled.

"Come on lets get out its cold," he said trying to unlock my legs from around him.

I locked them tighter. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing it is just a bit cold that's all," he said.

"I don't believe you," I replied.

He ignored me and got out of the bath grabbing a towel and leaving the room.

I got out of the bath of stormed into the room after him.

"Liam McKendrey don't you dare walk out on me," I snapped.

"Don't start Shannon," he replied.

"Don't start... we were having a lovely romantic moment in there and you blank me, then you storm off in here... you're the one who is starting something not me," I said seething.

"I'm not," he mumbled.

"YES YOU ARE!" I yelled.

"Shannon don't shout at me," he said frowning at me.

"Well tell me what is wrong then. Why are we not having sex in the bath right now," I asked trying to keep my voice low.

"Because I don't want to," he replied.

It was like a slap in the face. It winded me. He didn't want me. He didn't want to have sex with me. He didn't want me anymore.

"Wait no, no, no," he said as I burst into tears and ran back into the bathroom slamming the door. "Shan, please just.... I don't mean I don't want you, or course I do. I want you, every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day... can I come in and explain?"

"No!" I shouted through the sobs, " Leave me alone, go home I don't want to see you."

"That's not a very nice thing to say," he said hurt in his voice.

"Yeah well neither is telling me you don't want me so we're even," I snapped.

"Shannon I didn't say it like that, you never let me finish. You are covered in bruises. I'm scared I'll hurt you because they are sore. Now come out and cuddle me because you have upset me now. Telling me to go home was nasty," he said.

He was right it was nasty and I couldn't really see in the dark candle lit bathroom but then again I hadn't looked. I turned the light on and looked in the mirror at my naked body. Oh blimey I was covered in bruises. I looked like a black and white Dalmatian covered in black marks. Scratches and large purple bruise on my thigh and rib cage. How had I not noticed? No wonder he was upset in the bath he could see them all.

I grabbed the dressing gown off the back of the door and put it on to cover my bruises. I opened the door to see Liam sat on the end of the bed head in his hands. I walked over to him.

"I'm sorry," I said putting my hands on his head.

He pulled me close and hugged me, his head to my stomach.

"I didn't mean to be nasty, it just came out and I'm very sorry I will never say it again, I promise," I said.

He opened my dressing gown kissing my stomach his hands featherlike as they caressed my hips, bottom and ribs. I was desperate for him.

"I need you," I whispered.

He undid his towel from around his waist revelling his huge erection pointing straight up to the top of his belly button. I dropped my dressing gown as he pulled me towards him. I straddled him on the edge of the bed as he position himself and pushed up into me, his arm around my hips pulled me down on top of him.

We both moaned as we began the rise and fall of our love making. Our mouths adoring each other with such intimacy that only lovers could achieve. His hand pressed into the small of my back holding me close against him as his other hand entwined in my hair held my face to his.

It was not long before we both came together moaning into each others mouths as we still kissed. My body shaking over him as he held me tighter for the last few moments as he came inside me.

"I love you," I said breathlessly.

"I love you too baby," Liam said as he lay back on the bed with me still in his arms and joined together. Pulling the blanket over us as we had a post 'shag siesta'.

When I woke later Liam was bent over me, kissing me and smiling. "Come on," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Holiday," he answered.

"Holiday?" I replied.

"Yes its nothing flash but it is a get away for us and I think you need it. I have booked some time off, Mick has approved your time off and Lindsay is feeding the cat. I have packed your things, they are in the car now all I need is you," he said with a smile.

"I love you!!" I said hugging him. I was so excited. He giggled. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there," he said loving that he was surprising me.

I squealed with excitement and dove on him, kissing him half to death. "Did I tell you that I am truly, madly, deeply in love with you to the point of insanity? I mean really they should section me under the mental health act for how crazy I am about you?" I said as I covered him in kisses.

He laughed, "Come on nut case, get dressed so I can take you away for a dirty weekend... well week," he said.

"A week!" I squealed, "Yippeeeeee!"

"You are so damn sexy when your excited," he said.

"Well in that case you had better take me right here and right now before the excitement wears off," I said with a wink.

He pulled me into a fucking magnificent kiss which then led to a bit of pre holiday hanky panky. I was so noisy that I am sure the neighbours threw a party when I left because they could get a bit of peace and quiet whilst I was away.

I can't help it he is fucking fantastic, he leaves my legs shaking for hours after.