KISMET Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The BBQ was great fun and full of people. Some I knew and some I didn't.

I was the envy of every girl there. They were all drooling over Liam. I made sure I wasn't constantly attached to him, even though I wanted to be. I wanted to feel the intensity of needing him, missing him and make him miss and need me.

I was in the kitchen when Lindsay turned up with Rob. I squealed and hugged them.

"So you made up then," she said with a grin.

"Yeah I just freaked a bit that's all," I said pulling the 'I'm a twat' face.

"Oh my god you love him," she said as her mouth dropped open in shock.

I nodded.

"I know pretty heavy huh," I said.

"Not really when Rob and I met it was like that remember?" she said.

"Oh yeah," I said. Smiling.

"Well I am happy for you... both," she said as I felt Liam's arms slide around my waist I turned my head to look up at him. He kissed me. "Don't you break my mates heart now," she warned Liam.

Liam and I laughed.... If only she knew the reason for the freak out earlier she would have seen the funny side too. "I'll try not to," he said squeezing me tight.

"Me too," I said pulling his arms tighter and leaning my head back for another kiss.

"Oh look at you two, you are so cute together," Lindsay said.

Liam was called from the other side of the room so gave me another peck and left.

"Please tell me he is a great shag because that boy is too gorgeous to be a disappointment in any way," Lindsay said.

I laughed, "I'm lucky I'm still walking," I said with a grin so wide it nearly fell off my face.

"Oh you lucky bitch," she said.

"I know," I said which started us off squealing and jumping up and down.

As the party carried on the music got louder and we danced around like idiots, karaoke, more drink, more people.

I snuck upstairs to the bathroom to go for a wee. When I finished a girl was waiting outside, she was blonde, very pretty, great figure, fake boobs and highly fashionable.

"Hi," I said politely as I passed her.

"Erm, you're Shannon right," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I'm Tasha, one of Liam's ex's," she said.

I felt a pang of jealousy stab in my heart. Obviously what she wanted.

"Oh right, nice to meet you, Tasha" I said cheerfully. Not giving her the satisfaction of knowing she has scored a direct hit.

"Great in bed ain't he?" she said taking another shot.

"Sure is," I said cheerfully with a wink as I walked down the stairs. In my mind I was thinking 'what a fucking cow, why would you go up and say that to somebody unless you were trying to shit stir'.

I pulled Lindsay aside, "Ok pretend we are talking about something normal and don't do the shocked face or the what a fucking bitch face because I want to tell you something but not let the person see they had the desired affect on me," I said.

"Ok," Lindsay said with a smile. We were so good at this gossiping under the radar bit and had mastered the faces to go with it years ago.

"I came out of the loo from having a wee and a girl was waiting, I assumed for the loo but I was wrong as she proceeded to introduce herself as Tasha an ex of Liam's and said great in bed ain't he," I said.