KISMET Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I stirred in the early hours of the morning as I needed a wee. I totally forgot about the hot guy in my bed as I staggered half asleep to the toilet.

My mouthed was so dry, I felt like I had a flip-flop in there not a tongue. I ventured down stairs to the kitchen to get a drink.

I saw the half drank glass of wine on the side, a phone, wallet, car keys.... reality started to dawn on me as I stood naked in the kitchen. Looking around and spotted my T shirt on the counter and another T shirt on the floor. OH MY GOD, LIAM IS IN MY BED! I shagged him... he is in my bed naked... his t shirt is on my floor.... he was an amazing kisser and excellent in bed... I knew what he looked like naked... Wit Woo!!!

He knew what I looked like naked.... I suddenly felt shy. I would have to walk back the bedroom naked. He would be able to see me naked again before I got to see him. Oh no.... wait a minute. I could do the whole wearing his T shirt thing. Guys find that sexy when a conquest wears their shirt or T shirt in the morning... the fact that he was my conquest was besides the point.

I grabbed his T shirt off the floor and slipped it on, god he smelt good. I filled a glass with juice and tip toed back up the stairs, carrying the juice and all his stuff leaving it on the table outside the bathroom. I removed my make up and freshened up, washed myself down with a flannel and brushed my teeth and hair very quietly so he wouldn't be awake when I tiptoed back in the bedroom he would think I always look like this in the morning.

I tiptoed back out of the bathroom and naughtily grabbed his phone and took a picture of myself in his T shirt and set it as the screen saver. I snuck into the bedroom and caught sight of him still sleeping... fucking hell I was the luckiest girl alive he was fit as fuck! I was throbbing with the memories of last night.

I would now have to sneak over to the bed and get in without waking him. I placed the juice and other bits on the side quite as a mouse. Sod it... I snuck over with my phone and took a picture of him asleep in my bed. Giggling to myself as I placed it on the side and reached for the juice.

"What are you giggling at?" Liam said his voice husky with sleep.

I quickly turned to see him looking at me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you," I said my heart racing as I looked at his gorgeous face.

"Is that my T shirt?" he asked.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Very sexy," he said.

I smiled, "I went to get a drink and brought your stuff up, I was a bit cold so I put it on. Sorry," I said.

"No don't be sorry, it looks better on you," he said.

"Thanks," I said smiling coyly at him. "Do you want a drink?" I asked offering him my glass of juice.

"Sure," he said taking a sip. "Come back to bed," he said making my legs go all wobbly.

I crawled on to the bed as he placed the juice on the side.

"Back into the bed, not on it," he said smirking at me.

"Ooops sorry," I said and slid under the quilt. My feet touching his by accident.

"Bloody hell you are freezing," he said moving away. I giggled as I moved my feet towards him again. "Don't you dare," he said.

"I told you I was cold. Come warm me up baby," I said teasing him.

"No you can stay over there a while, I hate cold feet," he said.

I giggled "You have a thing.... you hate cold feet... what about cold hands?" I said as I reached over to tickle him.