KISMET Chapter 21

Chapter 21

The next morning the boys ran around wild and excited about the party.

"Table, breakfast!" I shouted. "Liam that includes you get off the phone!"

"I'm coming, Nag!" he called.

"What did you call me?" I said as he walked into the kitchen looking mischievous.

"I said, coming my love," he lied as he bent his head to kiss me.

"Ah Ah, no kissing for lying lips," I said turning my head and walking.

"Ohh baby," he whined.

"Nope, now get to the table," I said.

"No not without a kiss," Liam said challenging me.

"Fine you can go without then," I countered.

"Here you go boys, breakfast pancakes," I said sitting at the table with Joe and Marvin.

"Just a tiny kiss," Liam bargained.

"No, stop going on, you NAG!" I retorted.

"Boys help me out here," he said giving them the sad face.

"Kiss him," Marvin said nodding.

"Yeah kiss him," Joe said nodding too.

"No lying kisses taste horrible and I don't want to spoil my pancakes," I said with a smug grin.

"KISS HIM," they both started shouting over and over. Liam laughing as they got louder and louder, screaming and jumping up and down on their chairs.

"Ok, Ok shhh, this is not a chimpanzees tea party, sit down," I said.

"Kiss him," they said again both now standing on their chairs.

"Ok, I'll kiss him," I said.

They cheered and clapped.

I put my hand out to a smug looking Liam and beckoned him over with my finger. "Come on naughty boy," I said.

He came over to the table and bent down. I kissed him for the briefest second, my lips barely grazing his.

"That's not a kiss," Marvin said frowning and his hands on his hips in disgust.

"Yes it was," I protested.

"Noooo, Mummy's and Daddy's kiss longer than that and their lips squish together and they make slurping noises," Marvin said.

Liam and I cracked up.

"What's so funny?" Marvin said.

"You!" I said. "You're a funny kid Marvin. Now you give me one of your amazing kisses birthday boy."

His pursed his beautiful lips and bent over the table to give me lovely little kiss.

Joe was then waiting with his lips ready for his. Again an adorable little kiss.

Liam was ready too so I gave him a bigger one and the boys giggled.

"Well I am the luckiest girl on the world today, getting to kiss you three," I said.

"We get to kiss you to beautiful mummy," Joe said.

"Joe you are a little charmer," I said. "Now breakfast as I have to get the party ready."

They squealed with excitement as I passed out the pancakes.

I got up to fetch the juice and when I turned back around I saw Liam helping Marvin cut his pancake and Marvin pursing his lips for a thank you kiss. Liam kissed him and Joe was waiting for his. Liam again gave Joe a kiss and helped him cut his pancake. It was all very manly and just adorable. It was just like watching a father with his sons and I realised that, I was!