91%

I had almost forgotten about PJ until my birthday rolled around.

Apparently, Phil had come to my house as early as he could that morning and helped my mom to make breakfast while I was still asleep upstairs. He then proceeded to tell Adrian to jump on me to wake me up.

"Happy birthday!" My little brother screamed at the absolute top of his lungs. I jolted awake as he landed on my legs, my eyes widening as I held in a yell.

"You twat! Get off!" I grunted. Adrian laughed and stood. In one single motion he pulled the blanket off of me and held it around his back. I sat up and tried to grab it back, but he ran out of the room with the blanket flowing behind him like a cape. I threw on some dull pajamas and walked downstairs to my family and Phil greeting me with a song.

My mom had just finished inviting Phil out to dinner with us when the doorbell rang.

I opened it, and my smile faded. "What?"

"H-happy birthday."

"Thanks." I said, holding the door in case I needed to slam it in PJ's face.

"Here's 50 bucks, cause you won the bet." He held out 5 tens.

I looked at him and he avoided my gaze. "I don't want your money. The bet was off a long time ago."

"Then... take it for your birthday." He stretched his arm again.

"No thanks." I shook my head.

"I- Uhm... also wanted to wish Phil good luck, cause I saw on twitter that he was here." PJ put the money back in his pocket.

"I'll tell him."

"I also wanted to tell you... I have a boyfriend, now."

My harsh stare softened. "Really? Who?"

"His name is Chris."

"Chris Kendall?"

"Yeah, him." PJ muttered.

"Oh." I shrugged. I glanced over my shoulder at the empty living room, just in case one of my family members had decided to snoop.

"Well... Happy Birthday." He said. I thanked him again. PJ nodded, turned and left without making eye contact with me a single time.

~

A/N: YURI ON ICE YURIQI ONW ICE YURIShAkPAHS