71%

Phil brushed a few grains of salt off the table. "I'm gonna write you a poem."

"You are, are you?" I asked, smiling down at my lap.

"Right now. Roses are red, violets are blue, I like pizza, more than I like you."

"Thank you, that was wonderful." I rolled my eyes. "Roses are red, the sky can be gray, I like you, but only cause you're gay."

"That is true." Phil pointed at me before taking a bite of a French fry.

"Stop right there!" Adrian yelled, holding a fake badge out. I nearly had a heart attack, he  came out of no where. "Gay police! You're under arrest for being the dorkiest people in this place."

"Ade-"

"Dan, what the hell are you doing here?" He put the badge on the table that separated Phil and I.

"Taking my boyfriend on a date..."

"Lie and a half." Adrian crossed his arms.

"Is not." I retorted.

"Is too." Adrian replied.

"Is not."

"Is too." Phil agreed.

"Phil?!" I turned to color boy. He just shrugged and sat back in his seat.

"Can you leave?" Adrian asked suddenly.

"Why?"

"It's just... Embarrasing."

I looked and Phil and tilted his head, gesturing towards the door. "Sure. Whatever. Text me if you want a ride home."

"Thanks." He answered, and went back to Troye.

"Where to now, Mr. Lester?" I asked after holding the door open for him.

"Netflix and Phil?"

I put a hand on my chest and gasped, pretending to be offended. "Philip! I'm shocked!"

"C'mon.. Have you ever watched an episode of Buffy the vampire slayer?" He questioned.

"No. And I don't plan to."

"Fine. What about a scary movie."

"I'll scream my lungs out." I admitted.

Phil snickered. "Okay then. An anime, then?"

"Depends on which one." I walked around the front of the car to the passenger seat.

"Whatever you want, Mr. Howell."