54%

"I can't believe you've gone to jail." I laughed at Phil when we met at the airport later in the morning.

"Angry Adam was pretty cool. He taught me how to pick a lock." Phil proclaimed, as though it were his biggest accomplishment.

"That's how you got into Johnson's?"

"Yep." He smiled at me before showing his passport to a woman behind a counter. He left me behind and I went to a man three desks behind Phil's.

The rest of the airport consisted of stores filled with magazines and candy, and other unnecessary things people buy for no reason. I had to pull Phil away from a blue neck pillow.

We took a seat at our terminal, and Phil placed his head on my shoulder. "Tell me something else about you." He requested.

I rested my cheek against his hair. "What do you want to know?"

"You ever been in jail?"

"Oh God, no." I laughed. "I don't have an angry Adam."

"Bossy Bob? Cutthroat Collin?"

"I have Pervert Phil."

"Hey!" He sat up at turned to me. "D-D... Dog Dan."

"Nice try." I rolled my eyes, patting his shoulder.

"If art doesn't work out for you, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Maybe use all the money you make to buy useless crap."

"I'll make a note to not let you into my bank account." Phil rolled his eyes. I let out a sustained laugh, and we were placed into silence.

"What if you don't make it into NASA? Then what will you do?" I turned the question on him.

"Probably get a job at a planetarium, or teach astronomy at a school. I need to be around the stars or I'll die."

I nodded us back into silence, and watched as Phil gazed as though everybody sitting around us was a different species. He leaned over to me and whispered in my ear. "See the alien that little boy is holding over there?" I said that I saw him. "It looks like you."

I sighed at color boy's comment. "I think it has more of your features." I tried to retort.

"Your mum."

I groaned deeply at his immaturity. This was going to be a long flight.

A/N: The reads are exploding I don't know how to react. Thank y'all so much.