82%

I spent the night at Phil's. Things got quite... frisky after the game of checkers.

Phil ended up winning, and I had to run outside in nothing but my underwear. It was horrible. And I came back in, and he just had this look in his eyes...

I won't get into much detail, though. It wasn't as amazing and fun as everyone had said it would be. Considering it was my first time, I wasn't too bad... But let's just say, if today, Adrian had asked me if I "swiped my v-card", I'd tell him the truth.

Phil noticed me moaping around his house the next morning, a minor side effect to almost losing my brother to suicide. He decided to host a little get together to try and cheer me up. Martyn had went on a vacation with his girlfriend, so Phil had the house to himself.

He invited Ian and Anthony over, along with Dodie and Hazel, and for some reason, Felix. If he didn't want Felix to know, why would he invite him? I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't hear it.

Dodie arrived first. She greeted Phil with a warm hug and me, a small introduction followed by a hand shake. I couldn't help but note the yellow sundress that she tried to match with blue socks and black shoes. There was a purple ribbon in her hair as well.

"I'm sorry to ask, but what color are your eyes?" She questioned, staring right into them.

"Uhm-" I glanced over at Phil, wondering if he'd laugh at the joke. He wasn't laughing, but he nodded ardently. "Brown?"

"Hmm.. Then I suppose your hair is brown too?" Dodie asked, once again, staring right at my hair. Was she color blind?

"It... It is?" I looked at Phil again.

"Dodie has achromatopsia." Phil stepped in, and I was thankful.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what that is." I admitted.

"It means I can't see colors. My world is black, white, and gray." She announced.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Lucky to have Phil though, aren't we? He's a magician with colors. He can describe them perfectly." Dodie smiled at Phil. He gloated.

"Dodie, did you pick your outfit today?" Phil asked.

"Yes. I thought I did well?"

"You're a plethora of colors." Phil smiled sweetly.

"Tell me about them?"

"Your dress is yellow and bright, and could catch the eye of any person going by. The socks you have on are blue, and do not match though. They are as blue as the ocean a sailor would drown in."

"That dark of a blue, huh? I thought they were black. Must've read the wrong label." Dodie sighed.

I stood to the side, watching the conversation as if I were a ghost and they couldn't see me.

"I could give you some purple socks to match the ribbon you have on." Phil shrugged."

"Dang it." Dodie undid her hair. "I'm just so tired I feel like I can't see." Then she turned to me. "What is he wearing?"

"Black. Gloomy as how he is feeling on the inside, and dark as a room without a light." Phil described me.

"Il est joli?" Dodie asked suddenly.

"Trés." Phil nodded.

"Vous l'avez baisé?"

"Oui."

"Did you two just talk about me in French?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Maybe." Phil laughed. "We took a summer course together."

He and Dodie burst into laughter, I felt like a piece of chopped liver. I prayed that the rest of our friends would arrive soon.

A/N: Listen. I can't write smut. This book has been fluff from day one and if I tried to write smut it just like "he thrusted, the kissed, the end." And it'd be worse than that.

On the bright side, thanks for over 55k!! Love you guys!