Thirteen

~time skip for about 3 days~

I was at home. Mark said I couldn't stay in hospital all the time. The hospital has not called yet. I made myself a cup of coffee. "Eat", Mark said and handed me some waffles. It was half past eight. I didn't sleep for the last three days. I wanted to see (y/n). I only stayed at home cause of Mark. He took care of me. And he didn't want me to spend all time in hospital. "It tears you down even more", he always said.

But I couldn't wait any longer. "I'll go for a walk", I said and grabbed my keys. "Wait. I know you want to drive to the hospital", Mark said and took his jacket. "I'll drive you. I know I can't stop you anyways." So we both drove to the hospital. We went to the ICU where (y/n) were. "Good morning Mr. McLoughlin", (y/n)'s doctor said. "Morning. Is there anything new about the situation of (y/n)?", I asked politely. "Her data highly increased." "May I visit her?", I carefully asked. I was so nervous. I wanted to see her so badly. He thought about it for a little while. "Normally not, but...not long." I went into her room. The doctor waited outside with Mark.

"Hey beautiful", I said and nearly cried seeing all the vires in her body. "I love you. And I know you'll make it. No matter what. I'll always stay by your side." I tool her hand. Her skin was so soft. She was so pale. I started crying. "I love you so much." I put her hand back in her stomach and stood up. "I'll always be there for you." I kissed her forehead. "My little angel", I said and smiled.

Suddenly she opened her eyes... "(y/n)", I said looking into her beautiful (y/e/c) eyes.