Sixteen

(y/n) pov. 

Jack lived in a big flat in the North of Athlone. "I'm impressed. Nice apartment", I said. "Take off your shoes please", he said and went towards the kitchen. "Let me see", he started talking to himself while hunting around in his fridge. "I have some pizza." He turned on the oven and then we waited. 

I felt kinda strange. I mean he was a famous YouTuber with over 15 million subscriber and I'm just a girl that hit 1 million. "You can walk around if you want", he said as he saw me sitting on the couch trying not to touch anything. I didn't like being in someone's home for the first time. It always feels strange. 

So I stood up and started exploring. The first room that caught my attention was his recording room. It was so big and there was technical stuff all over the floor. I looked into his bookshelf and saw the huge amount of merchandise he had. I was so impressed by that. I only had a small shelf full of merch stuff. "So here you are", he said laughing. "I knew this would be the first place you'd go. Kinda messy I know. But I didn't expect a visitor." "I don't care. This room is so amazing and so impressive." He smiled shyly. "Thanks." He was coming one step closer. But then the oven rang. "Pizza is ready. Let's go."
I followed him back into the kitchen. I was kind of upset that the oven destroyed the moment between us. "Don't cut yourself with that thing", I said as Jack took an old, rusty Pizza cutter and tried to cut slices. "Don't worry." 

After we've eaten we decided to watch TV. I never watched TV with another person in their home. Especially not with a boy that was so sweet and nice like Jack. "Are you freezing?", Jack asked me. "It's kinda cold in here." "I know. My heater broke this morning and the craftsman comes tomorrow. Wait." He brought me a blanket. "You are so nice. Thank you." "No problem. I don't want you to catch a cold." "Don't you feel cold too?", I asked and lift up the blanket. "Come." So he came under the blanket. It was such an awful situation. "Do I make you feel uncomfortable?", he asked shyly. "No it's just...I never was in such a situation before. And I'm a bit nervous about that." "I can live without a blanket", he said and get out of the blanket. "No. Stay.  I didn't mean to make you feel weird." "Is it really okay for you?", he asked nervously. "Yeah. I...really like you..." He smiled. This smile was the sweetest and friendliest I've ever seen. "I really like you too." I grabbed my glass of water: "To our wonderful friendship." He grabbed his glass too. "To our wonderful friendship."