Twenty-five

~time skip~

Jack's pov.

After I hung up I hurried to finish recording. I sent Robin all the files and wrote him that he didn't need to hurry cause I wouldn't need them until tomorrow. Then I turned PC off and hurried into the kitchen. I looked at the clock. (y/n) would need at least another 10 minutes to arrive. I grabbed two glasses and a can of water and placed them on my table. Then I walked to my stock and grabbed some snacks. I also lit some candles to lighten up the mood a bit. I wanted everything to be as romantic as possible.

The bell rang. I opended the door. "Hey", she said shyly. She was still that unconfortable talking to me. But I got used to it. "Hey, come on in", I said. "Give me your jacket", I said as she put away her shoes. "Thanks", she said. We went into the kitchen. "I have prepared some snacks and some drinks." "That's nice." We sat down. "So what did you record today?", she asked me. "I recorded the last parts of Mario Odyseey and after finishing that I tried some new games on Steam. And you?" "I recorded some parts of Arms and Pokemon UltraSun. You know I don't have that much time cause I have to edit my vidoes myself." "I could ask Robin if he can handle two people." "I don't want to bother him. He has anough work with your videos." "It's no problem. We could call him now and you could get to know him."

"Wouldn't we interrupt his work?", she asked. She was always afraid to bother people. "I'll text him." I took out my phone and texted Robin. "I want you to meet my girlfriend (y/n). Just text me if you have time."

We ate some snacks until Robin texted me back 15 minutes later. "I would like to meet her." "Here we go. Come on we go to my computer", I said and grabbed her hand. She jumped back a bit but did not let go. She tried to get used to the whole relationship-thing. I looked at her and smiled. "Sorry", she said a little embarrassed. "No problem", I said and we walked into my recording room.