Forty

The events during Vidcon changed all of their lifes in some way:

Daniel and Kevin flew home the day after the events took place. (y/n) and Jack had to stay a week because (y/n) had to stay in the hospital. She talked to a trauma-therapist there. (y/n) decided that treatment would be the best solution so she made plans to admit herself into a mental hospital after she and Jack got back home. Before telling him she asked him if he would stay by her even if she had caused him so much pain and trauma over the last couple of months. He said that he loved her but he felt like he was the problem. He said that he felt like putting to much expectations on her therefor causing her to feel like she is not enough. They talk a lot about what to do before deciding to give the relationship a break until (y/n) had finished treatment in the mental hospital and felt stable enough to continue their relationship without feeling guilty or crushed by expectations. 

So they went home, both moved back into their original apartments. (y/n) admitted herself into the nearby hospital and was in treatment for about 2 months. After these 2 months she spent a lot of time thinking about the future and what she wants in life. She realized that she still loved Sean. And he still loved her. He kept in touch with her while she was in treatment and cheered her on. So they decided to meet up and talk about what they should do. After a long day talking they got back together and decided to move places. The two found a nice house in Kevin's area where it is more quieter than in the city. 

Jack continued his YouTube channel and started to stream more regular on Twitch. (y/n) still does YouTube for fun and streams from time to time - most of the time when Jack, Daniel or Kevin need someone for projects. (y/n) started university and followed her dream of becoming an IT-tech. She made some friends there and got along with everybody. She used her experience and fame on YouTube to raise awareness for Anti-Bullying-Organisations and held lectures about the experience of being bullied and the long time consequences of it at uni. Some of her former classmates who also study at the uni approached her after one of her lectures and apologized for their behavior. They said that they would help her raise awareness from now on.