Twenty-four

"Yeah, I think that would be an idea", he answered a little irritated. We both sat on the couch and turned on the TV. "So...", I nervously said. He looked into my eyes. I immediately froze. Nothing mattered many more, just him. I didn't know what to say. I pulled him closer and we kissed like in the evening before. Kissing him still felt like a dream. Something so wonderful that it can't be real. I could not let go. I wanted to kiss him forever. Because in that moment, I did not feel the pain, the loneliness, the hate...it's just him and me. But as soon as our lips split, the bad things came back to my mind. "What if he does not want to be your boyfriend? What if you are not good enough?", I thought. The voices in my head scream louder and louder. "Everything alright?", Sean asked. This brought me back into reality. He was looking at me. "Yeah, I was just in thoughts", I whispered. "About what?" "Nothing", I lied. "(y/n), please stop lying to me", he said and took my hand. "What's in your mind?", he asked. "Maybe...we should...you know..." "Trying to be a couple?", he finished, "Is that the question you want to ask?" I nodded carefully. "He stood up and went into his recording room. I was just sitting there, unable to move. My heart was about to shatter into peaces. Tears came into my eyes and I was about to cry. 

Sean came back from his recording room with a small present. "What is that?", I asked nearly crying. "It's something for you", he said and handed it to me. "Why are you looking like you start crying in one second?", he asked and hugged me. "I thought..." "You should not always worry so much", he said and wiped away a tear. He pulled me closer and kissed me again. "To calm you down: my answer on your question is yes." "Really, even with all the bad things?" "That is not a reason to not love you." He sat down on the couch again. "Not open your present. I hope you like it." "I surely will." It was a little bracelet with "perfect" on it. "I want you to wear it in school and every time someone says something stupid to you, you look at it and think about everything I said to you in the last months, okay?" "Okay", I said and hugged him. "Everything will be okay soon, I promise", he whispered.