Twenty-one

(y/n)'s pov. 

As we arrived at his apartment it was already lunchtime. "So, do you want to order something or should I cook?", Jack asked me. "I think I'll pick the first option. I want pizza please - with salami. Thank you." I lay down on his couch. I was so tired from the sleeping pills that I immediately fell asleep. 

Two hours later I woke up. I wanted to get up but I saw that Sean fell asleep too - next to me, holding my arm like a teddy-bear. I grabbed my phone and checked Twitter cause I didn't want to wake him up. Twenty minutes later he woke up by himself. "Sorry for using you as a teddy", he said. "No problem." My stomach made loud noises. "Have you already ordered a pizza?", I asked. "Yeah. It's in the kitchen. You have to warm it again." So I got up and warmed my pizza. 

After lunch we decided to take a walk through the park. It was a beautiful day outside. The birds were singing, the flowers were blooming. (Undertale <3) "I love walks", Jack said. "Me too." "Let's get some ice-cream", Sean said. So we went to get some ice-cream. "What are your plans for today?", I asked him. "Chilling with you. We could play some games or watch some movies. And there is a little event going on tonight, with music and fireworks and stuff like that." "That sounds exciting. I never was on a party before", I said. "Really?" Sean looked at me. "You are kidding, right?" "No, I am totally serious. Nobody ever invited me to something like that. And I didn't want to invite myself." "So this will be your special night. I will try and make it as perfect as possible." 

I woke up from a quick nap and went to Jack's recording room. I slowly opened the door and saw Jack. He was still working hard so I closed the door again. I didn't want to interrupt him. So I went through the apartment and looked around a bit. I found some pictures. Obviously they had a family reunion some weeks ago. His whole family looked really friendly. Another stack of pictures showed him at PAX along with Mark, Felix and Ken. Jack finished recording soon after that. I checked my face in the mirror and tried to look as normal as possible. "Are you ready for your first party with Jackaboy?", he asked me. "Sure. I'm excited, so let's go."