Three

"Hey", he said.

"Hey, nice to meet ya", I said, trying to sound as happy as possible.

I just looked into his big blue eyes. He looked so sweet. 

Jack's pov.

I got a message on Skype. It was from (y/n). I was so glad that she finally reached 1 million subs. I called her. It rang a few times but then she picked up. I looked into her beautiful face. She looked at me with her (y/c) eyes. But they seemed so empty. Did she cry?

"Hey", I said to her. I was so happy talking to her. 

"Hey, nice to meet ya", she replied. Her voice seemed unnatural. 

"Is everything okay?", I asked carefully. 

"Yes. Why?", she said and her voice cracked. "I'm okay." She really tried to stay calm  and took a deep breath. "You see..."

I wanted to change the topic: "So when do you want to collab. I'm flying home to Ireland today cause I'm in LA right now." 

"Whenever you want. You mind if I ask you where you live in Ireland?", she asked shyly.

"Athlone." I completely forgot that (y/n) lives in Ireland too.

"No way!", she said surprisingly, "I live there too."

"Where?" I was really excited. "North" "Dammit, I live in the south", I said happily. She also smiled. (y/n) smile was so cute. My heart started beating faster. She was so sweet. "Maybe we could hang out when I'm back in Ireland", I said to myself and smiled even more.