Chapter 25: Wildest Dreams

He's looking directly into my eyes, as if he could see what I'm feeling. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, our faces are one inch apart from each other and I can hear his heart beating. He pushes my hair to the back of my ears and smiles, waiting for me to smile back. I've never seen him this loving. I don't know what his next move will be but I'm willing to let myself go and let him do whatever he plans on doing with me.

"You're so beautiful." He says and brings my hand to his lips, kissing the back of it. I stay quiet and admire his beautiful features, I'm not the beautiful one here, he is. "How come we didn't meet earlier?" He asks and lets my hand go, moving his hands to my waist and I place mine on his shoulders, keeping a little space between us. "I-"

"Who is he?" I turn away from Liam to find the voice behind us speaking.

"What are you doing here?" I ask Eric. How did he enter to this room? I thought the door was locked.

"I came to finish what we started that night." He says and walks a few steps closer.

Liam is looking at me so confused, he doesn't know what happened at that party and he surely doesn't have to know, that would make everything worse than it is. "Who is this guy Allie?" he asks and squeezes my hand.

"The question is who are you?" Eric remarks and grabs my wrist, taking me away from Liam. "She and I were about to start something before she had to go." He says and squeezes my wrist. I can't feel my body, it's like I am a statue and I can't move away from him, he has total control of me.

"That's not true, right Allie? You're with me, remember?" Liam desperately asks. His face is pale and his blue eyes are wide open, his lips are dry and he looks worried. He's moving one step back and forth waiting for my answer, but I can't speak either, I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't control my body.

"She doesn't like you, you're just a toy for her." Eric says walking towards him, leaving me behind so I can appreciate the difference in their confidence. Liam looks so scared and little compared to him, like a lion and a mouse. "Right, cupcake?" He asks and comes again to me, grabbing me by the wrist once again.

Liam is making eye contact with me and I can't express myself. I can see the pain in his eyes, he must be thinking I'm not the girl he thought I was and how bad of a person I am for doing this to him.

"I told you." Eric harshly says. He stares at me and grabs me from the chin, forcing me to look at him, "I'm the right one for you." He says and comes down to kiss me, pressing his lips to mine like he did that night at the party, when we were almost naked on the bed.

I can feel Liam's eyes staring at us.

I can't break our kiss this time not because I can't move, but because I don't want to.

"No!" Liam shouts.

"No!" I say loudly when I open my eyes. I touch my face and I'm sweating, so is my entire body. My heart is beating so hard and fast it hurts. I sit on my bed and take a few breaths to try to calm down. I grab my phone and its five twenty nine, I put it back on the desk and pull myself out of bed. I should start getting ready for school.

I walk downstairs to get some breakfast before going to school. I don't want to drink coffee today. I don't feel like it.

My mom is cooking scrambled eggs when I enter the kitchen, my sister is eating a banana at the counter and my dad isn't here yet, he must be still getting ready.

"Morning, mom." I say and she smiles.

"Are you hungry?" She asks, serving the eggs on a white plate.