Chapter 4: Come Home

I woke up and I feel my sister sleeping on top of me. I can barely feel my arm. I've wished for moments like this to happen, her and I spending time together without fighting, but not this way.

This weekend I will try to be with her and try to convince her about telling our parents, because we can't just leave it like this, what if she has and infection or something. I don't really know what they will say or how they'll act. I have to say I'm kind of scared of their reaction, I don't think they know much about Becca's sexual life.

I move a little to grab my phone from the table beside the bed and see the time. It's eight in the morning. I'm unsure of what I'm going to tell her when she wakes up but I'll try to be as gentle as possible.

"Allie?" Becca says as she opens her eyes.

"Hey." I say as she gets off of me. "Good morning." She's staring at me, as if she was waiting for me to say something, and she has an innocent look I haven't seen since we were kids.

"Let's go down to get some breakfast." I tell her.

"No, I'm not ready." She says and a frown shows on her face. She looks paler than usual.

"We won't tell them, we will just eat." I say, "There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Can't we go out? Please?" She begs and I nod. Poor girl, she's frightened.

"Get yourself dressed. I'll be ready in a few minutes." I say. I take my pajamas off and put on a pair of jeans and a blue crop top.

Before my parents see us I leave a note on the counter telling that we'll be out the entire morning and we get out of our house and into my car. I turn to see my sister and she looks different, sad and disappointed. I really hope she's just worried and nothing happened to her.

What irritates me the most is that she doesn't want to go to the doctor or receive any kind of help, and she neither wants an advice or something. I really don't know what's going on in her head.

"Would you like going to i-Hop?" I ask.

"Sure, that's fine." She quietly responds.

"I invited Stella and my new friend Scarlett to hang out with us." I inform. I thought we would be more comfortable having company and maybe she could relax a little and talk to them about her situation.

"Cool." She says without making eye contact with me.

The rest of the ride was total silence, I tried to talk to her but she didn't respond to any of my jokes or to some comments of mine. I try to respect her because I can't imagine how she must be feeling, but that's a risk you take when you have sex.

When we arrive to i-Hop Scarlett is already seated on a table near the window and we joinher. Minutes later Stella comes in and takes a seat besides Rebecca. I tell them what happened and even though Scarlett barely knows my sister, she's being really comprehensive and nice to her. I'm thankful for having such great friends like them.

The rest of the morning was calm, we went to the movies and shopping, it was like a girls' day, and I think Becca is enjoying it.

We enter to a candy shop and I spot Jason at the back of the store. I wish Liam was with him but I don't see him around, so maybe he's here alone. He doesn't notice me, so I pretend I haven't seen him and continue looking for some sweets for my sister.

"Becca how about these ones?" I say to her and grab a big bag of white chocolate kisses.

"Those are my favorite!" Stella says with a high pitch voice.

"Yeah I like that." Becca says, "Can we get these too?"

"Of course we can." I say and grab the candy from her hands. "I'll go pay."

"We'll wait outside." Stella tells me and the three girls get out of the store. It's too early to see that many people in here, I know everyone loves candy but this is weird.

I get in line and pay for the candy. When I look back to see my sister, she looks much calmer and that relaxes me, I'm glad she is having a good time with us, I just want to see her happy.

"You're Liam's friend right?" I hear someone saying. It's Jason. "Um, Alex?"

"Allie." I correct him.

"Close enough." He says and we both start laughing. Although I hate when people forget or pronounce my name wrong he has a spice of charisma that makes it fine to mistake my name for someone else's.

"Is Liam here?" I ask him.

"Nope. Are you looking for him? I can call him." He says.

"No, no. I was just wondering, thanks." I think I sounded pretty desperate, oops.

"I'm in a rush, but nice seeing you." Jason says smiling and I nod. I love the way he speaks to woman, he's totally different with guys. When he's with his friends I've seen he is funny but with a more heavy humor and he swears a lot, but with girls he's a gentleman. I like that about him, maybe Liam is like that too, I don't know.

"Bye." I say and we both smile.

I ride to the park near my house to hang a little bit more with my sister and prepare ourselves for going back. I'm not ready to get back home, and neither is Becca.

Stella and Scarlett left a while ago, leaving me alone with my sister to talk about her situation so I look at her and stare at her eyes.

"Do you want me to make you an appointment or?" I ask and sit down on a green bench.

"About that, I know you want to help me and all, but I don't want to tell mom and dad now." She says with a poker face.

"What?" I start saying, "Rebecca this is a problem and mom and dad have to know-"

"I know, uh I know about that." Becca interrupts, "I just don't want to have this conversation so soon, I mean, what if I'm just overreacting and I'm fine, I have to wait a couple of weeks and see if I get my period."

"You told me you weren't pregnant!" I say. My desperation is growing more and more every second.

"Stop it Allie!" She angrily says, "Trust me, I can handle it on my own. I'll make my own appointment, just stop."

"I was trying to help."

"You don't have to." I think she's annoyed, "Mind your own business, I don't need a hero to save me." She says, "Damn it, I don't know why I told you."

"Okay." I simple say and stand up. "Are you coming?" I ask her and she nods.

That hurts my feelings, it really does. I must be doing something wrong because whenever I try to help my mom or my sister, sometimes my dad too, I end up screwing everything up or in bad terms with them. I always say to myself I won't participate in whatever things they're doing but I can't, all I want is to help and be thank for it, but that doesn't happen, never.

Although we are physically home I sometimes feel my sister is far away from here, alone. I wish she could come back and open her heart and mind to all of us. I've missed her a lot already.

**Hey loves! As you can see from the last couple of chapters, every one of them is named after a song, which is linked at the top of the chapter so you can listen to it and relate to the character's feelings :) Thanks so much for reading & don't forget to vote & comment! ♥**