Chapter Thirty Four - Embarrassment

When I woke up there was a light weight on my chest and stomach, and something was pressing against my morning erection. I opened my eyes slowly, smiling when I realised Rosie was asleep on top of me.

Rosie tends to do that now, sleep on top of me. I don't mind, it's not like she weighs much, and she's really comfy. I've ended up sleeping on top of Rosie quite a few times myself, so I know exactly how comfy it is sleeping on the person you love.

I smiled again, running my fingers through her hair.

The pillows under us had a few patches of paint on them, and my arms were still multicoloured. I really needed a shower. I glanced at the clock, it was just after nine in the morning.

Memories of last night flashed through my mind as I carefully pushed Rosie's leg down so that it wasn't touching me anywhere like that any more, knowing that if she wasn't careful, I was going to end up waking her up and repeating last night.

She probably wouldn't be up for that just yet.

She looked so peaceful, sleeping with her mouth open slightly, her eye lids flickering every so often. I wondered what she was dreaming about, what it was that caused the small, peaceful smile on her sleeping lips.

I loved holding her naked body in mine, I could have stayed like this forever, but I needed a glass of water, my throat was dry, and I had to check Sasha was up.

She gets really restless if someone doesn't take her downstairs. She's too little to go down by herself, so someone always has to be awake when she is to carry her down so that she can play.

It wouldn't be the first time she's woken me up to take her downstairs. She would climb up on my bed and jump on me until I got up with her. It would annoy me, but then I'd be happy, and kinda proud that she wakes me up instead of Mom.

I carefully untangled myself from Rosie, stopping when she stirred slightly, but she settled back down again and I quickly jumped off the bed. I didn't want to wake her up, and I fully planned on going back to bed as soon as I'd gotten something to drink and dealt with Sasha.

I pulled on a clean pair of boxers from my drawer, and left out another pair along with a t-shirt, setting them on the bed for Rosie when she got up.

Slipping out the bedroom door and closing it quietly behind me, I walked down the hall in my boxers and stuck my head into Sasha's room, but she wasn't there so Mom must have been up already.

Shrugging, I headed downstairs, my eyebrows furrowing when I heard familiar voices coming from the kitchen.

Mom and Sasha were sitting in the family room, Mom sipping on her coffee and watching the news while Sasha played with her ponies. I walked through, kissing Sasha's head once and mumbling a hi to Mom before walking into the kitchen to see what was going on.

Craig, Zack and Liam were standing around the breakfast bar, eating MY cereal, like it was the most natural thing in the world.