Chapter Thirty - Anger, Rage and Some More Anger

Rosie's P.O.V

The guys were all still really, really drunk, laughing over practically nothing, and making absolutely no sense when the spoke.

I was almost on the floor laughing at the antics of them.

Josh was even more adorable when he was drunk, he seemed to be the most out of it, and didn't appear to have much control over what he said or did.

I had never seen him like this before, I mean yeah, I'd seen him smirk or chuckle before, hell I'd even gotten a laugh out of him before, but never, and I mean never, this hysterical.

He was so hansom when he laughed, the way his baby blue eyes lit up, the way it just made him even more beautiful than normal, it was overwhelming.

''So we'll crash the mall tomorrow then.'' Craig clarified, nodding to himself as he reassured himself.

I smiled and nodded my head.

Tomorrow was Saturday, and the guys, in their drunken state, had decided to go spend the day at the mall.

I have no idea what for, but hey, they were a lot of fun to hang out with, I wasn't going to argue.

Josh was half asleep, practically lying on top of me on the sofa.

I was still running my fingers through his soft black hair, loving the fact he seemed to really like me doing that and would pout at me every time I stopped.

He was being really clingy tonight, but I didn't mind, I loved this, it made me feel needed.

The other three boys continued with their drunken chatter, as Josh shifted so that his head was on my lap and he really was lying down.

I smiled down at him, kissing his forehead as a small, contented smile played on his lips.

Had he been sober, he wouldn't have been showing this much vulnerability, he would be being all macho and tough, but that really didn't bother me, I mean yeah, I loved it when he made me swoon with his instant authority and strength, but sometimes it was nice to look after him for a change.

His long fringe fell onto his face, so I brushed it back, thinking about how he probably needed a hair cut.

I loved his hair, it was so cool and really suited him, the way he spiked it up at the back where it was short but he still had the whole 'emo fringe' thing going on.

It was just so...Josh.

''Josh.'' I said quietly, making him open one eye and look up at me.

I smiled.

''Go to bed.'' I giggled.

He pouted, shaking his head slightly, still on my lap.

''No.'' he mumbled, closing the one eye he had opened and snuggling back into me again.

I sighed.

''Josh, you're half asleep as it is, just go to bed.''

Groaning quietly, he wrapped his arms around me really tight, and pretty much silently refused to get up.

''I don't feel good.'' Liam admitted, standing up and running for the bathroom.

I cringed, yeah they were fun when they were drunk, but that was just gross.

''Me either.'' Craig groaned, running for the kitchen.

I tried to ignore and block out the sounds of the two boys throwing up, but it was pretty hard. Liam came back after a few minutes, looking really pale and saying he was going home.