Chapter Twenty Eight - Boys Will Be Boys

I woke up completely confused.

There was something clinging to me, and I'm pretty sure I had my arms around it too. In fact, I was actually holding onto it quite possessively.

I groaned and opened my eyes, not seeing anything immediately in front of me, so I looked down slightly.

What the...?

That's when I remembered the previous night, and realised that the reddish hair in front of me was actually attached to Rosie, and Rosie was in my arms.

Rosie...

Fuck.

A wave of guilt hit me like a tonne of bricks and I cringed, shutting my eyes tight sand really wishing last night hadn't happened.

What was I thinking?

Nothing.

Well, I guess there was one thing on my mind....

The one thing that causes me to think with my other head if you get my drift.

This isn't good, it got too far last night and if Rosie hadn't of stopped me when she did....

I don't even want to think of what the outcome might have been.

My arms subconsciously tightened around Rosie's small form, making her groan slightly in her sleep and snuggle closer to me.

I smiled down at her lovingly.

She fit so perfectly in my arms.

I know it's cliché, but she really did.

I was laying on my side facing the right where Rosie lay, where as she was laying on her other side, facing the left where I was.

One of my arms went under her neck whilst the other went tightly around her small waist. Her head was tucked into the crook of my neck, one arm tucked underneath her whilst the other laid lightly on my bare waist sending shivers up my spine.

Her bare leg was draped over mine and she was practically hugging me like a teddy bear.

Her hair was a mess, sticking up in all directions and she wore no make up.

She looked beautiful.

She was just so peaceful looking, so vulnerable to the world, so innocent.

And she was mine.

Just as I was hers.

I closed my eyes once again, laying my head back onto the pillow and sighing.

What if I had of hurt her last night?

What if she hadn't of forgiven me so easily and hugged me?

What if she ran screaming and I lost her?

Her and Sasha were the only good in my life right now... and if I were to ever lose one of them, I don't know what I'd do.

I wouldn't survive it.

Literally.

Rosie was my everything.

She was what made me stop cutting, she was what made me stop my 24/7 depression, she was what made me change into a better person.

She made me happy.

Sure, I'm still a dick, I'm still rough and I'm not changing my image all of a sudden just because I fell in love.

I'm still me, just happier.

Hell, look at yesterday. I beat the shit out of Kyle didn't I?