Chapter Nineteen - Mood Swings

Rosie's P.O.V

I woke with a massive grin on my face.

It's hard to believe last night wasn't really a dream. I mean, it felt like one.

Thankfully it was a Saturday, so I didn't have to worry about getting up early.

I snuggled back under the covers after checking the time, noticing that it was only nine. Since I didn't have any thing to do today, or anywhere to go, I presumed I could just have a lie in.

I never lay in anyway, so I was treating myself.

Closing my eyes again, I drifted back into a light sleep.

''Rosie?'' Mom whispered, shaking me awake gently.

''Rosie?'' she tried again, a little louder.

I groaned and opened my eyes, staring up at my Mom who was smiling a lot more than normal.

''Mmhh?'' I mumbled running my hand over my face and through my hair as I sat up, the blankets falling down around my waist.

I was only wearing shorts and a tank, but it was only Mom so I didn't mind.

''Josh came to get you.'' she said.

I instantly became fully awake, going into to full out panic mode.

''What!?'' I shouted, jumping out of bed, worried that it was going to take forever to get ready.

''Sweetheart calm down. I knew you were asleep and I couldn't leave him out there while you got ready, but there was no way I was bringing him in when your Father's down there – I think the boy would like to keep his penis.'' she laughed.

''Mom!'' I shouted.

She smiled, rolling her eyes. ''I told him you'd be over at his house soon.''

I sighed I relief, sitting back down again as my heart started to calm down again.

Mom grinned again.

''So,'' she said, ''DETAILS!'' she squealed like a little girl.

She came and sat beside me on the bed, and looked at me expectantly.

She was so excited...

I sighed, cringing.

This is so embarrassing, do I really have to tell her?

''Well?'' she urged. ''Come on!''

I laughed at her enthusiasm, and resentfully started into the story. I left out basically every detail, as they all seemed extremely embarrassing.

''Um, well last night... yeah so now we're...''

That's basically all I told her.

I let her fill in the blanks herself.

She sighed happily and hugged me tightly.

''I'm so proud! Sweety I thought you'd never get a boyfriend! You're just too innocent! You know you can come to me for anything, don't you?'' she added on a more serious note.

I nodded, ''Yeah, thanks Mom.''

''And like I said, we'll keep this between us girls okay?''

''Yeah, I agree.'' I laughed.

Daddy would NOT like the fact I had a...boyfriend. God that still feels weird.

And he would DEFINITELY not like Josh.

Regardless, Josh is still a jerk, and he still looks scary as anything. He looks rough with his piercings and boots and everything. So Daddy would not approve.