Chapter Sixteen - Go And Ruin Everything

Josh's P.O.V

Fuck my head hurts.

I am not, getting out of bed.

I groaned and turned over, planting my face in my pillow.

Note to self, NEVER drink that much again.

I have no fucking clue what I did last night, nor have I got the slightest idea of how or when I got home.

All I remember is drinking, a lot.

Why was I even drinking again?

Fuck I have no clue, and it hurts too much to think.

My stomach was churning and I was pretty sure I looked like hell, and I could barely open my eyes, the small light peeking through my dark curtains hurt my head too much.

Checking under the covers I realised I hadn't changed since I got home, and had slept in the clothes I left in.

Ugh.

I shut my eyes tight again, really feeling like shit.

Remind me why I thought drinking away my troubles was a good idea?

At least it was Saturday and I didn't have to get up.

''JOSHUA! GET DOWN HERE!'' Mom practically screamed from downstairs.

I hissed through my teeth, holding a hand to each ear and closing my eyes even tighter.

Jeez Mom could you get any louder?

Normally, I would have yelled back some comment and refused, but in my current state I figured I would only hurt my poor aching head even more by yelling, and then Mom would come up here and scream so more. So I figured that wouldn't be the best idea I ever had.

Grumbling to myself, I peeled away the covers and practically fell out of bed, stumbling over to the wardrobe in search of something to change into.

Not caring about the state of my hair or how green I looked, I pulled on a pair of grey baggy sweats and a big black hoodie, being sure to put the hood up before stomping down the stairs.

And I didn't give a shit how much of a chav I looked right now; I felt like shit, I looked like shit.

When I eventually made it to the bottom of the stairs, I automatically made my way into the kitchen in search of Mom, in the hopes that I could see what she wanted and go back to bed again.

I was so fucking hung over it wasn't even funny.