Chapter Thirty One - Crashing The Mall

Rosie's P.O.V

''Guys I have to run home first and change.'' I said as I grabbed my shoes and shoved them on my feet.

I was still wearing yesterdays jeans and the shirt Josh had lent me to sleep in, I wanted to get changed into fresh clothes and see Mom and Daddy before I went out since the boys were still set on going to the mall.

''Kay no problem.'' Liam said as he lead us out of the house.

''Can we come?'' Craig asked.

I laughed.

''Sure.'' I said, shrugging and walking quickly towards my house.

I shoved my key into the lock, turning it quickly and pushing the front door open, letting all the guys in before shutting it behind them.

They'd been in my house before, when Josh was annoyed because of what his Mom had said, but never when I had my parents home.

''My Mom and Dad are home so try to be...Normal.'' I cringed.

They laughed, while Zack threw his arm over my shoulder, pulling me into his side.

''Rosie, normal isn't in our vocabulary.'' he grinned.

I laughed, shaking my head and shrugging him off, leading them into the family room and telling them to have a seat.

''Rosie?'' Mom called from the kitchen.

''Yeah?!'' I called back.

''Is that you home to stay?''

I could hear her voice getting louder, so I knew she was walking towards the family room.

''No, I'm just changing!'' I called.

She pocked her head in, before smiling brightly and stepping in fully.

''Guys this is my Mom, Mom you already know Craig, this is Liam and Zack.'' I said, waving between them all.

''Hi boys! My name's Hannah it's lovely to meet you all.'' she said happily.

''Hey Mrs H.'' Craig said.

Zack and Liam's mouths hung open in awe as they looked at my Mom, making me raise my eyebrows curiously.

What was the matter with them?

''Shit.'' Liam said under his breath.

''Rosie your Mom is fucking hot.'' Zack said, disbelievingly.

Mom blushed, completely taken aback by their bluntness.

''She's also fucking married.'' Daddy said, an eyebrow raised, but a smile on his lips as he came up and put an arm around Mom lovingly.

Liam snorted.

''I'd fight you for her.'' he grinned.

Mom burst out laughing, placing a hand on Daddy's chest.

''Aiden, this is Craig, Zack and Liam – Rosie's friends.'' She told him, motioning between them all.

''Hey.''

''Hi.''

''Sup.''

They all mumbled.

Daddy raised an eyebrow, amused as he shook his head and turned to me, kissing my forehead.

''Where's Josh?'' he asked, surprisingly casually.

I smiled happily, thankful that some of the resentment was disappearing.