Chapter 52: Epilogue

About a year later, February 14th:

Almost a year had passed since Beca proposed to Chloe that afternoon in March and it had been a roller coaster. The pair officially got married on June 18th and it was a simple occasion, the Mitchell's, the Beale's and a few other friends gathered for the celebration of the pairs love for one another. It was a success, Chloe wore a flowing white dress and although Beca initially refused, she soon followed suit and wore a shorter white dress, it was needless to say they both looked stunning. The discussion as to what to do with their surnames was a tricky one, yet after much dicussion, they became Beca and Chloe Beale-Mitchell. Both still kept to their original names in work, yet with giddy smiles and the obvious ring, it was soon found out that not only had they been dating for almost 2 years prior but were married.

Chloe woke earlier on the morning of the 14th and gazed at her wife laid beside her, mouth hung slightly agape, head rested on Chloe's abdomen and legs tangled like vines with her own. She smiled, yes she could definitely get used to this. She slid silently out of the bed and placed a small kiss on Beca's temple. She trotted to the pairs kitchen and smiled lightly at the picture of the two on their wedding day that was framed on the window sill. She set a frying pan on with some bacon and begun to make pancake batter in preparation for Beca's favourite breakfast, one everything was cooking she lightly walked back into the bedroom and dug under the bed until she fished out her valentines gift for the brunette and set it on the kitchen island before returning to the bacon and pancakes.

"Pacakes and bacon? You do treat me babe," Beca smirked as she leant against the door frame, staring at Chloe.
"Gotta make sure you know you made the right decision in June haven't I," Chloe smirked back.
"I knew from day one," Beca winked.
"Well aren't you cute," Chloe smiled as she walked towards Beca and have her a light kiss on her nose, "Happy Valentines babe,"
"Happy valentines," Beca smiled as she clasped Chloe's hand and dragged her to the kitchen before fishing the pancakes and bacon out of the over to keep warm and dishing them on two plates.
"I got you a present," Chloe smirked sweetly as she pushed the parcel towards Beca who raised an eyelid. The brunette tore at the wrapping ever so slightly whilst still making eye contact with Chloe,
"One sec," she said and jumped up off her stool and jogged to the bedroom before returning and placing a small box in front of Chloe,
"And you thought I was going to leave you hanging," she smirked.
"Oh I see," Chloe quirked an eyebrow, "same time?"
"Go for it," Beca smirked and they both tore the wrapping at the same time, giddy smiles on their faces.
In front of Beca laid a small photo album, she smiled briefly at the message taped to the inside, it read: I have always and will always love you, C x.
Beca smiled again as she began leading through the book, it went in chronological order and started with the photos Chloe would snap of her when she had her headphones on in class or a photo Aubrey had taken of the pair huddled together in the staff lounge. It progressed to pictures they took on their first date, the time they wasted money on the arcades and the mornings where Chloe would reach for her phone and take a picture of Beca as she slept with the sun just illuminating her skin. The final pages were from their engagement day, the photos Nathan had taken of Chloe's face as she realised what was going on and the tears that welled up in both their eyes when she said yes, and then finally, their wedding day. A photo album filled with smiles and as Beca overturned the final page of photos she saw another note, this one read: For all our upcoming adventures...
It bought a tear to Beca's eye which she furiously wiped before circling the island in one smooth motion and engulfing Chloe in a hug,
"Thank you," she smiled lightly as she pulled away and let out a small sigh, she then gestured to the box at the edge of Chloe's hands and pouted.
"No fair," she grinned and she pushed it towards the redhead as she sat down again. Chloe rolled her eyes and opened the box to reveal a charm bracelet, with four charms already adorned on it. She took each one in her fingers lightly, the first was a small version of her birth stone and the next engraved with her new initials and the day the pair married, the third was a musical note with the pairs initials engraved on it and the other was a simple silver heart that hung loosely. Chloe smiled as she put it on and met Beca's gaze,
"It's beautiful, thank you Becs," she too engulfed Beca in a hug and placed a kiss to her cheek.
"Now I think we need to get ready, it may be valentines but we have children to educate!" Beca puffed up her chest with a laugh as she stood with her hands on her hips.
"Weirdo," Chloe rolled her eyes at Beca and gathered the places before sighing and simply dropping them in the sink with a laugh.
"Dirty girl," Beca smirked.
"You know me Mitchell," Chloe shrugged.
"Excuse me, that's Beale-Mitchell to you missy," Beca slapped Chloe's behind as she walked past with a grin and followed her to the bedroom to get ready.

"Eyyyy, here they are, my favourite pair," Jesse grinned as he hung his arms around the girls shoulders.
"Jesse," both chimed with a smile as they walked in a trio toward the school.
"Did Eleanor get a surprise this morning then?" Chloe asked with a smirk, the pair had been together over a year and spent most nights at the others house yet refused to move in together officially.
"Oh you know me," he winked with a grin.
"Still not moved in together?" Beca teased.
"Ugh Becs you know how it is, we've been chatting about it so I'm not sure," he shrugged.
"It'll happen," Chloe patted him on the shoulder lightly as they walked into the staff lounge and quickly greeted Aubrey and Stacie.
"Let the day begin!" Stacie stood tall as she brush passed Jesse on her way out, followed by Aubrey.
"So who'll propose first between those two?" Beca pondered.
"Bree," Jesse chimed.
"Stace," Chloe argued.
"Well it seems we have a bet to happen, Chlo gets 20 dollars if Stace does it first and vice versa," Beca smirked.
"50 dollars and you've got a deal," Jesse stuck his hand out with a goofy grin and Chloe shook it firmly before Jesse spun off.
"You'll talk to Stacie right?" Chloe whined, "I don't wanna lose 50,"
"Well, what if I already know something," Beca winked as she tapped her nose and walked out of the lounge. Chloe followed her after a few seconds, baffled, she caught Beca's arm and tugged her around,
"What do you know?!" She asked.
"Ah you'll just have to wait Chlo, see you later," she smiled as she gave Chloe a kiss on the cheek and darted in the direction of the music hall.

It was later that night and the pair were  lay in bed together, Chloe basically lying on Beca with her chin rested on the woman's chest whilst she quizzed her about 'Staubrey'.
"I don't know much, I can promise you that but I know a little something, I promise you I'll tell you as soon as I'm certain right?" Beca sighed.
"That's two promises, I don't know if I can trust you," Chloe pouted after a smile.
"Oh you can't," Beca winked and Chloe huffed, "no no i was only kidding," she smiled as she kissed Chloe on the nose.
"Ugh fine, I'm tired we better go to sleep," Chloe smiled weakly as she rolled of Beca, making her groan slightly.
"No Valentines's day sex wifey?" Beca teased as she swiped the skin of Chloe's toned stomach under her shirt.
"Forgot it was that," Chloe laughed, "tomorrow, belated Valentine's Day,"
"I'll take it," Beca laughed as she draped her arm over Chloe's side and tucked her chin into her neck.
"Night chlo,"
"Night Beca, love you," Chloe hummed and with that the pair drifted off to sleep.

A/N:
So that's the end! I hope you've enjoyed the story and all, let me know what you thought...
Do you want me to write another bechloe story? I'm more than up for it and will probably do it in the following months , but if you have any ideas just let me know!
- xx