I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I start mad crying I know it's Jimin so I push his arms off my stomach and walk away I walk into an empty classroom and then I see jimin come in and lock the door "Jimin get the fuck out! I don't want to talk to you"

"Hey hey baby what I do?" He says while walking towards me
"You weren't going to tell me she was flirting with you?! , when Jimin or you didn't say it cause you liked it?, I hate boys" I say while pacing back and forth

Jimin then pushes all the stuff off the teachers table then looks at me with a stern pissed off face

 Then he bends me over the table then holds both wrist , he smacks my ass softly and I moan a little

"You know why I didn't tell you?" He chuckles then he bends down to my ear I try to kick him but he leans his thighs on my legs "I didn't tell you cause I thought I could handle it and no matter how many girls come after me , my heart and my dick wants you and only you" he bites my earlobe then he sucks on my neck , he then leaves a tiny hickey on my neck and on my back.

"Daddy wants only you and only you got that?" He says while sliding his hands down my pants.
I moan in response and bite down on my lower lip "daddy were in public" I say while moaning

"I don't care you better know I want you and only you" he kisses my neck then he takes his hands out of my pants and stands me up and he cups my face "you got it?"

"Okay Jimin" and yet again Jimin has left me sexually frustrated , next time I'm just going to fuck him because what happened last time , made me really frustrated I just wanted to punch his dad in the face do you know how frustrating it to not cum when you're almost close!, that just really made me so fucking mad.

Jimin looks at me and winks at me "come with daddy"

☼☼☼
After school ended the principal calls me to the office, I walk in and the principal looks at me then sighs.

"Are you getting the influence off of your boyfriend?"
"No I had anger building up inside of me" I say while shaking my leg
"Well I can't give you any type of punishment because she hit you first , just be more careful and what you say or do okay?"

"Okay?"

I get up then leave I see jimin leaning against the lockers I walk over to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder "did you get in trouble my little rebel?"

"Nope, he just told me to be careful at what I say and do, and what made me even more mad was she thought you were the influence" I say while playing with his fingers

"Ignore the ignorance okay" he says while kissing my forearm.

☼☼☼
Jimin drives to my house then he turns the car off , I turn and look at him and he's biting his lower lip then he looks down at the floor "you know you turned daddy on today?"

 ☼☼☼Jimin drives to my house then he turns the car off , I turn and look at him and he's biting his lower lip then he looks down at the floor "you know you turned daddy on today?"

I feel my face getting hot and red "what how?"
"Seeing you getting all worked up , that was pretty hot baby" he licks his lips then smiles

I feel my face getting hot and red "what how?""Seeing you getting all worked up , that was pretty hot baby" he licks his lips then smiles

I open the door and then stick my head through the window "bye Jimin"
"Bye baby" he winks

I walk in my house then go straight to my room I take off my shoes then I grab my dinosaur and scream into it , this kid sexually frustrates me! Like I already lost ! Just fuck me already!!

I walk in my house then go straight to my room I take off my shoes then I grab my dinosaur and scream into it , this kid sexually frustrates me! Like I already lost ! Just fuck me already!!. I roll over then look at the ceiling.

Jimin I swear if you try some shit tomorrow I don't care where we are you're getting fucked boy

----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Damn Yasmine ain't playing games no more lol, did y'all see the way Jimin man handled her. Welp shit lol but yeah here's this chapter hope you guys like it . What do you think will happen in the next one? Will it be good or bad? Lol who knows with these two.

~ooo ooo pick me pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors just let me know right here🙊