Damon Salvatore- Tree Farm (h)

Christmas had always been one of the best times of the year for you.

It wasn't exactly the whole gift giving aspect that you enjoyed, it was the lead up to it and the whole idea of just getting ready for it and being able to decorate.

Seeing all of the lights on the outside of the houses, people's different statues and decorations on their porches and in their windows – it was the epitome of Christmas spirit and that's what you loved.

You were from Britain, and over there it seemed as if people didn't go that all out when compared to America.

Unfortunately, people didn't exactly go for real trees as much as they did back home which was partly a bummer as you loved a real Christmas tree in the house.

It was going to be your first Christmas living with your boyfriend Damon and his brother Stefan.

You were very close with Stefan, and got along great with him, he was the main reason why you were actually living with Damon. Stefan had told his brother to stop being an idiot and ask you to move in with the both of them, as you were planning on going back home for a little while but Damon didn't want that but he had no idea on how to stop you.

Of course, you still went home, but you dragged Damon with you and he surprisingly enjoyed it.

Living with a vampire, no two vampires, definitely wasn't easy but you got used to it and you had accepted it, it was one of the things that you loved about both of the Salvatore boys but obviously, you loved Damon that little bit more.

You rolled over in bed next to Damon, and found that he was already awake but had been reading "Good Morning" you told him.

He looked down at you and smiled "Morning Honey" he spoke softly before leaning down to kiss you quickly.

You sat up and Damon looked at you slightly quizzically "We're decorating today" you told him and he groaned before rolling over to bury his face in your lap.

"I don't want to" his voice was muffled due to him not being sat up very well.

You sighed and ran your hand through his bed hair "But it's December, and we have to decorate for Christmas" you explained.

Damon propped himself up on his elbows and looked up at you "I think we have the tree from last year somewhere" he suggested.

You pouted and shook your head "Nope" you stated which caused a confused expression to cross his face.

"But we need a tree" he said in clear confusion.

You rolled your eyes jokingly which caused Damon to become even more confused "We are getting a tree silly, but it has to be a real tree" you told him.

"Am I just supposed to go out and chop a tree down then?" he asked with sarcasm laced within his tone.

You stuck your tongue out at him "No" you commented as you continued to run your hand through his hair "We need to go and find a tree farm" you explained with a smile on your face.

Damon decided to sit up again, and he swung his arm around your shoulder so that you could cuddle into his side "Why can't we just use the artificial one?" he quizzed.

"Where I'm from we go to a tree farm, pick out the perfect tree and drive it all the way home to put up and decorate" you explained to him.

Damon couldn't help but smile, and he leant down to kiss you "We will do whatever makes you happy Honey"

~*~

Written by Hannah.