Dean Winchester- Shirt (c)

Supernatural One Shot

23. "Is that my shirt?"

It had taken a lot of persuading to actually get Dean to take you on a hunt. After pleading until you were red in the face, he finally agreed but only on the condition that you stayed in the Bed & Breakfast and under no circumstance left. You did attempt to argue, using as many hypothetical and unreasonable situations to explain that it was a bad idea, however it was the conditions you ended up agreeing on.

Although house arrest wasn't appealing and it was certainly far from what you had desired, it was better than being miles away from Dean for God knows how long.

You spent your day in the room you were sharing with Dean waiting for him and Sam to come home. Even though Sam had the room next door he spent all of his conscious time here in your room working on their search for whichever new supernatural creature was terrorising this poor town.

Dean tried to keep you out of his work in any way he could, and he knew that if he told you what was going on you'd get involved, finding interest in it, so keeping you in the dark was for the best.

Prepared for the loneliness of your room, you'd brought a couple of books, but you had finished one of them so decided to have a shower.

In one of Dean's 'smart moments' he decided to place your suitcase on the shelf in the wardrobe, out of your reach meaning you didn't have access to your clean clothes unless you clambered up to it- that wouldn't be a smart idea. Instead you grabbed Dean's shirt he had thrown across the back of the chair at the desk over your pyjama shorts.

By no means did it match, but it was comfy and it smelt of him, so gave you the smallest ounce of comfort. You curled back up onto your bed continuing with your second book waiting for the brothers to arrive back.

By the time you reached the penultimate chapter the door creaked open to reveal a damp and slightly muddy Dean.

"What happened?" You questioned placing the book onto the bedside cabinet.

"It's best not to ask," he frowned throwing his stuff to the floor by the desk.

"Where's Sam?" You asked not seeing his brother.

"He needs a shower, he said he'll come by after."

You shuffled over to him, standing mere inches away from him looking up at him with a warm smile.

"I missed you," you smiled.

Leaning up you cupped his cheek pulling his face down to yours to kiss him softly. He grinned down at you, pulling you to him not caring about the dirt smudging over your (technically his) clothing. Wrapping his arms around you, he rested his hands on the small of your back, pulling you to him once more for a soft and loving kiss.

As he pulled away a smirk curled to his lips as he saw your attire, which was now covered in dirt but nevertheless amused him.

"Is that my shirt?" He smirked.

"Don't put my clothes out of my reach and I won't wear yours instead," you stated crossing your arms across your chest.

"Well I guess I'll be putting your stuff out of your reach more often."

You pushed his shoulder playfully, rolling your eyes.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.