Letty Ortiz- Space (h)

Fast and Furious One Shot

Being welcomed into Dom and Letty's family wasn't easy at all, they were cautious to let anyone in as their relationships were strong and they didn't want them ruined.

You were brought home by Han, the two of you started dating when he was in Tokyo for a time and after him only just making it out of that car wreck, he wanted you to meet his family as he could've been dead.

It was awkward to start with, they were all unsure about you and of course they were still worried about Han and the recent car crash.

However, after another six months, they all accepted you and you were a part of the family.

Whilst everyone was sat outside, at the weekly dinner you had all together, you had excused yourself to the kitchen so you could calm your nerves slightly, as you needed to tell everyone something.

Someone cleared their throat from the doorway, which caused you to look up "You alright?" Letty asked, and you took a deep breath before nodding.

Letty shook her head as she came to stood by your side, "I'm fine Let, I just needed some space" you told her but she didn't believe you.

She sighed and leant back against the counter, crossing her arms, "No you're not Y/N" she stated with a knowing look on her face.

You hesitantly looked at her, and you knew that you were going to get out of that kitchen without telling Letty what was on your mind.

"Just tell me what's up Y/N, I promise I can help" she told you and she smiled to reassure you.

You sighed and rested your hand on your stomach, "I'm pregnant Let and I don't know what to do" you started to explain to her, "In this life, we don't have kids, it isn't safe. We risk enough by being in relationships, Han already knows that I am his weakness and then you add a baby into the mix and ... it won't end well" you frantically told her.

Letty moved to stand in front of you, and placed her hands on your shoulders "Y/N, you need to listen to me" she stated and you nodded in agreement, "Brian and Mia did it, look how happy they are, they love Jack to pieces. Dom and I have never done it as let's face it, we're not exactly parent material as much as we may like to think we are" she had amusement in her tone "But you and Han, you're happy with each other. You were together for such a long time in Tokyo, you stayed with him throughout his crash and helped him as much as possible and then these past six months, you have done nothing but assure us all that you're the right fit for him" she explained and finished with a smile on her face.

You smiled, and Letty gave you a slight push towards the door, "I guess I am going to tell him?" you quizzed.

Letty rolled her eyes and nodded, "Go and tell your man Y/N"

~*~

Written by Hannah.