Bela Talbot- Business (c)

Supernatural One Shot

Against their better judgement, Sam and Dean had arranged for you to meet with Bela. They didn't really want to let you go there alone, however the case you were all currently on was a bit of a mess so they were needed elsewhere and they rather you have to face Bela than face whatever you were all hunting.

From what you had been told, Bela wasn't the friendliest of people, actually you were pretty sure that the two brothers had never actually mentioned her name in a positive light.

Instantly you knew who you were supposed to be speaking to when you arrived at the meeting point. They had arranged from a public café where it would be harder for Bela to pull anything. Although you had never met she was the only woman sat alone in a booth and by far she was stunning, beyond stunning really.

You slid in opposite her, giving her a smile.

"You must be Bela," you said trying to make sure that the conversation stayed pleasant.

"And you must be Y/N," she responded, flashing her teeth with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." You stated putting a hand out for her to shake. "I have heard a lot about you."

She shook your hand firmly.

"All bad I hope," she smirked.

"Perfectly horrific."

It wasn't far from the truth. Sam and Dead were far from fans of the woman, and they were the only ones to tell you of the woman, although you had heard of her through the grapevine as well. From what they had told you, she was positively terrible, however mixed with their opinions along with other knowledge of Bela she seemed rather amazing.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from them," she said.

"They aren't very fond of you, but from what I know you have done to them, it honestly doesn't surprise me as to why they don't like you. I can't blame you though. They are complete and utter pains in the arse," you shrugged.

You loved the pair as though they were your brothers, but they annoyed you beyond compare.

"Frankly I cannot understand why you put up with them. They are fond of you though. If I had one pound for every time they threatened me if I hurt you, let's say I wouldn't need this job to finance me," Bela laughed.

"Ignore them. Clearly they don't know what they are talking about. You are surprisingly admirable. I do hope that this won't be the only time we will be working together, I am sure we have far much more in common that just knowing those two," you smiled, hoping that she was agree to the subtle proposition you were trying to propose.

She looked rather taken back by what you had said. One of her eyebrows raised, seemingly confused by how you could see her in such a way.

"No one has ever actually wanted to work with me," she said musingly.

"There is a first time for everything."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.