Chapter Four- A New Side

Start from the beginning

"Well, I got in a lot of trouble at my previous schools, and I just have to keep it down or else I'll get in trouble... Or worse, expelled." I quoted Hermione with a grin on my face.

"Well, no shit." Blake said and faked a cough, making me glare at him.

It fell silent. No one spoke. Everyone still seemed to be shocked after hearing everything Christian said. I smiled to myself. I really enjoyed shaving Ciara's hair off. The bitch deserved it. Her Mom made such a huge scene, but my Dad still ended up laughing along with me. They never spoke to us after that.

My Dad was pretty chill. The only time he yelled at me for doing something rebellious was when I smashed the principal's car windows. I was grounded for three months and wasn't allowed to touch the PS4, nor was I allowed junk food for four months. He also kind of gave me the cold shoulder.

The buzzer went off and I sighed when it was finally time to go to class.

Why does school have to be such a torture?

"Nants ingonyama bagithi baba!" Jake sang as he stood on the counter and held the cat in the air above his head.

I facepalmed myself, trying to hold in my laughter. Jake's new friend, Fred, asked Jake to take care of his cat, since he has to leave for New York tonight. Jake agreed, but I guess he took it the wrong way. He shamelessly stood on the counter and started singing The Circle Of Life whilst holding the cat in the air.

This is why he isn't allowed to have pets.

"Mom is going to strangle you." I muttered under my breath.

Just as I said that, I heard a loud gasp, "Jake! What the hell are you doing!"

I turned around, only to see my parents standing behind me.

"Fuck." Jake muttered under his breath, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Dad didn't say anything. He just chuckled and sat down next to me, ruffling my hair.

"How you doing, you devil?" he smiled innocently at me as my Mom yelled at Jake in the background.

I gasped when Jake threw the cat on the floor, but it obviously landed on all fours, unharmed.

"I am going to murder you!" Mom yelled as she threw a small empty box on Jake's head, making him hiss in pain.

I pursed my lips and looked at Dad as I nodded. "Perfectly fine. How was work?" I asked, pretending I couldn't hear Jake's screams for help as my Mom ran after him.

"We should plan a date for Jake's funeral." Dad finally said something about the situation.

I cleared my throat. "I don't disagree."

"Mom! I said I'm sorry!" Jake screamed like a girl.

I bit my lip as I tried to hold in my laughter. Dad and I looked at each other, both just holding our breaths so we don't start laughing. Finally when we heard a loud thud, we lost it and we started laughing so hard, I could feel the abs forming. We knew that Jake tripped over something. It has always been like that in the history of Jake and the floor.

"Yeah, you two keep laughing." Jake groaned in pain as he walked towards us and sat down next to Dad.

I finally simmered down a bit. "So, what was it this time?" I laughed again.

Jake sighed. "An empty water bottle. Oh no, the empty water bottle you put there!" he glared at me as Dad and I continued laughing.

"He almost broke his neck." Mom walked into the kitchen, shooting Jake one last glare.

"It's because of Tris!" Jake glared at me.

I gasped. "I wasn't the one singing The Circle Of Life while standing on the counter, holding a cat!" I defended myself. "And definitely not the one Mom beat up." I said, making Dad laugh.

"Whatever." Jake rolled his eyes at me and limped out of the kitchen.

Dad and I looked at each other before bursting out in laughter, again. This was definitely a moment for our family album.

---

HEY GUYS!

I know this chapter sucked 😭 but at least Jake got beat up (._. That's not supposed to be a good thing...

I hope you guys enjoyed, because I feel like this chapter sucked :( and now I'm scared.

Imma go hide, but don't forget to

-vote

-comment

-follow

-SHARE IF YOU CAN! BYE BITCHES!!!