chapter 24.

A/N: its the fucking last chapter of this book.  Can you hear my sobbing because it's pretty loud.

Let me know if you liked this book and thanks for all the reads. I love you.

*********************

It has been 4 years since everything happened. Jack asked me to marry him a month ago and we are currently waiting for for our plane to board and we'll be on our way to our honeymoon in Paris, France (I know cheesy right! In the city of love) we gave our tickets to the lady at the front desk and she wished us a safe trip. We thanked her and went to get our seats on the plane.

"I can't believe we're fucking married" I stated. "Yeah it's crazy" he said kissing me. "I love you" he said making me smile. "And I love you"

As our plane boarded we both fell asleep but an hour or so later I woke up to screaming and saw an oxygen mask in front of my face. I soon realised what was going on and shook Jack awake. He woke up and his eyes widened and in that moment my life flashed before my eyes. I thought about how much I loved the boys and how grateful I am that they were in my life and I'm happy that they are not on this plane about to die. I looked at Jack who became my husband just a few hours ago.

He was in tears "Don't cry. I love you Jack. No matter what happens" "and I love you" he said repeating my words from earlier. As we neared the ground I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately before we hit the ground and everything went black.

--------------------------------
On the news: breaking news, a plane crash has recently happened on its way to Paris due to the terrible storm. Sadly there were no survivors.

*********************

A/N : please don't hate me.

I know that was a shit way to end the book but not everything has to end in a fairytale.

It's just a Fanfiction. Think of it as Romeo and Juliet. I love you guys.

-sumeshni.