chapter 1

Hi, my name is Grace Winters. Im 16 years old. My life is not really exciting.. Boys don't really pay attention to me. It must be because I waste my life on the internet and never go out. I'm just an average girl with wavy brown hair and brown eyes. I have never experienced love and my crush probably doesn't even know I exist. His name is Cameron Dallas and his cousin's name is Jack Gillinsky. They always hang out with each other. I've spoken to Cameron a few times and he's a really nice person. I'm a cartoon boy band type of person but definitely not a obsessed fan girl. I wear minemal make-up but I don't wear it to impress boys. You should be confident with or without make-up. I'm not popular but not looked down on either. I'm just sort of there.

******************
A/N: hey guys!!!!! This is my first book! And I'm the one that only reads books but I felt motivated so I hope you like it!

Also I won't be putting pictures in the chapters because you need to use your imagination

*****The Magcon boys are the character's in this story and if you don't know who the Magcon boys are then you're a loser :) Grace can be whatever celeb you want her to be********

I love you guys. Hope you enjoy the book 💙💙💙💙💙.

-sumeshni.