chapter 18.

We finally arrived at home and just my luck Cameron was there nearly sucking a girl's face off. Gilinsky and Johnson both looked at me.

"What?" Cameron seemed to notice us standing in the doorway and looked at me. Right now everyone is looking at me and I just walked past Johnson and Gilinsky and made my way upstairs without making eye contact with Cameron. Since I had my bag with me it was hard to climb the stairs but Gilinsky came to the rescue.

When we arrived in the guest room where i'll be sleeping I shuffled to the bed and put my head in my hands.

I felt the bed dip next to me and felt an arm over my shoulder. "You okay?" His voice sending shivers down my spine. "Yeah I'm good" I said sighing and resting my head on his shoulder. I checked the time and it was 9pm.

"How long was I asleep in hospital?" I asked. "Well a couple of hours, the whole day actually. You were very exhausted". I nodded. I let out a yawn and Jack chuckled.

"I'll leave you get some rest then?" I nodded tiredly and he left the room. I shuffled to my bag and noticed one of gilinsky's t-shirts and decided to wear it with a pair of my PJ shorts. His t-shirt sat mid-thigh so I tucked the front part into my short.

I climbed under the comfortable covers and soon fell asleep.

"You wouldn't think things will just end like this did you? I always finish what I started" I was shaking scared of what's going to happen next and suddenly I heard a gunshot and I screamed. He didn't aim for me, he aimed for gilinsky.

I woke up screaming and shaking uncontrollably and Gilinsky came bursting into the room. "Holy shit" he grabbed me into a hug and stroke my hair. "It's okay it was just a dream" he said comforting me.

"B-but he was back a-and he shot you" I said now in tears. "He's gone now okay" I nodded and he wiped my tears when I finally calmed down. He got up to leave but I grabbed his arm and looked at him in the eyes. He caught up to what I did and shuffled to the other side of the bed and got in.

"Thanks" I mumbled. "Anytime" he smiled and I turned my back and felt him grab my waist and pull me closer nuzzling his face into my neck and I blushed.

"Goodnight Grace" I turned to face him and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight Gillinsky" shocked but he managed to contain himself and smile. I soon went to sleep and didn't have any nightmares again.

********************
A/N: auuwwww

My life sucks :)

Also I love Cameron okay.

Bye