chapter 17.

I woke up with a pain in my left side and in my head. I groaned and heard someone shuffle to my bed. It was Gilinsky and Johnson.

"Hey. Here take this" he gave me a tablet and some water. I thanked him.

"What was wrong with me" i asked referring to how much pain I was in. "Well your head somehow got hit pretty badly and due to that asshole's abuse he fractured your ribs" he clenched his jaw.

"hey its okay, his gone now" i said taking his hand in mine. I looked over at johnson and noticed his eyes beginning to water and immediately I grabbed him into a bear hug.

"Please don't cry. I'm okay, really" he nodded his head and gave me a bright smile. "Much better"

A doctor came into the room. "Ah you're finally awake. I'm just going to run some test and then you can go home" I was so relieved that I could get out of here.

When he was done I could finally go home, he said my ribs would heal if I just take it easy for the week. Johnson gave me a bag with clothes and I thanked him.

We slowly but surely made our way to the car with the help of Gilinsky. I started getting tired of all the walking and started to feel a pain in my ribs, Gilinsky seemed to notice so he carried me bridal style to the car.

On our way home we joked around like old times and I forgot any of this Ian drama even happened. "So we all are going to be crashing by Gilinsky's house to keep an eye on you"

"I'm not a baby I can take care of myself" I joked. "Yeah right" he laughed. "Dipshit" I pouted, laughing along.

****************

A/N: short and shit I know

But idc.