chapter 4

The week went by so slowly. It was so exhausting and all I wanted to do is sleep the whole weekend away without waking up. It's currently Saturday morning and I'm being rudely awaken early in the morning.

"Leave me alone. I want to sleep" I hear a few giggles and immediately I knew who it was. My two best friends. I'm going to kill them.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. We have some shopping to do" I respond by turning my back on them and snuggling deeper into my blankets. The room went silent and I knew that they left me alone to sleep. Well that's what I thought. I was suddenly being thrown off the bed and I let out a groan.

I mumbled under my breath, "it's too early for this". I look up to see the smirks on my best friends faces

"Go get ready, we'll be waiting downstairs and by the way it's 12 in the afternoon already" and with that they leave the room

Sighing I walked up to my cupboard and pulled out a floral top with some high wasted jean shorts since it's warm outside. I walk into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth, put on some mascara and brushed my hair. Satisfied with my reflection I walk downstairs and the smell of pancakes immediately hits my nose. I walk into the kitchen to find my mom making the pancakes and my plate of pancakes was already on the table. I drown my pancakes in syrup and walked into the living room to find my two best friends watching spongebob.

"Look who finally decided to show up" Andrea snickered

"You know I live here right?" And with that we all started laughing. I stuffed my face with pancakes because I was hungry and because it was so delicious.

"Woah slow down dog" Amber started laughing.

When we were done we headed off to the mall.