chapter 20.

We were quite far away from home considering Jack drove so far to show me his special place. We were currently driving down a quiet road with trees surrounding it and had no light posts anywhere.

"Jack are you sure you know where you're going. I don't remember this road when we drove to the park" I looked at him. "Yeah I always take this road when I drive back home. Its like a shortcut" I raised an eyebrow at him.

Turning the music up, I rolled down the window and started singing along to the music on the radio actually enjoying the car ride until the car stuck.

"What the hell happened?" "I think we're out of gas" seriously. I sighed and decided to phone a tow truck and they would only be here in an hour. Great.

"So what now?" I asked. "Lets play a game" he said looking like a little child. I laughed and sat in the back seat of the car soon to be joined by Gilinsky. "Okay what did you have in mind?"

"20 questions? I figured we could use this hour to get to know each other" "Okay you go first" I told him.

"Full name"

"Grace Katey Winters"

My turn

"Do you have any talents? If you do what talents do you have?"

"Uhm.. i can sing." My eyes widened. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" He shrugged.

"Okay my turn" he said.
"Worst fear?"

"Losing my best friends" I said looking into his eyes.

His next question left me speechless. "Cameron or Me?"

I stared at him for what seems like ages until his eyes started watering. "Oh" was all he said before he got out. Oh? Of course I liked Jack but I couldn't tell him. What if he didn't feel the same but then again why did he tear up? My body refused to move. I saw the tow truck approaching and gilinsky talking to the guy. He towed us to the garage and when the car was fixed up we drove home in silence. The boys must be wondering where we were.

I checked the time 8:24pm it wasn't that late. When we arrived I was tackled to the floor into a hug from all the boys. "Get off of me ya weirdos, I can't breath" they chuckled and Nash grabbed my hand helping me up while Shawn gently lift me up by my back since my ribs are still healing. I thanked them

"Yo you guys are late. But just in time to play truth or dare" Johnson said squealing like a little girl. I laughed and rolled my eyes. We sat in a circle and I sat right across from Gilinsky. His eyes was red and I felt really bad. He made eye contact with me but looked away really quickly.

"Gilinsky truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to spend a whole hour in the closet with Grace" my eyes widened and he looked at me before getting up and grabbing me gently. Johnson led us upstairs to the smallest closet in the house. "I'm not the one who got dared, don't I get a say in this" "Nope" he said before pushing us into the closet.

We stared at each other for a while before I spoke up . "I'm sorry" I said looking into his eyes. "It's okay" I grabbed him into a hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I spoke up. "You" he gave me a confused look but soon realised what I meant.

Oh my God we have to stop staring at each other like this. But I just love staring at him beautiful eyes. He started leaning in and so did I, until his lips finally touched mine. It was so soft making me crave it so much. He snaked his arms around my waist and pressed me up against the wall. He smiled into the kiss making my stomach do flips. I snaked my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair. He pressed his body against mine and I loved every second of it. It only lasted a few minutes until we heard a noise downstairs..

**********************
A/N: what do you think was that noise?

Mmmmmm..