chapter 23.

After many dates, laughs, smiles and kissed I have to say i've never been more happier. We were currently at the beach just watching the waves crash. I'm wearing his hoodie and my hand is linked with his. I've never been happier. Although Jack has been really off lately.

"Hey what's wrong" he looked at me sympathetically. "I have to tell you something, something I have k-kept from you but I just can't take it anymore"

"Jack you're scaring me what is it?" He looked at me before kissing me passionately as if it would be his last.

"I-I.. " he sighed running his hand through his hair. "You what Jack?" I said now letting go of his hand.

"I worked for Ian" suddenly everything came crashing down. My heart stopped beating and I couldn't breath.

I immediately got up and backed away from him. "What the fuck do you mean you worked for him?" I said. "I was jealous okay. I loved you but you had eyes for Cameron but I swear I wasn't in on kidnapping you. I tried to stop him" he said taking a step closer to me

"Dont fucking touch me or come close to me ever again" I noticed tears coming down his cheeks but all I could do was run far away from him as possible. When I was finally far enough I decreased my pace . It was late at night and nobody was out on the street now. I was enjoying the walk until someone grabbed me dragging me into a alley and I noticed its one of Ian's minions.

"What the fuck is wrong with people kidnapping me and always being on my case" I screamed getting fed up. "Sorry princess but I promised Ian to finish what he started" I wasn't even scared all I did was kick him where the sun doesn't shine and threw a punch at him. I tried running but he grabbed me and slapped me hard and pushing me up against the wall hard enough for my head to bump.

He took out a knife "stupid bitch. You shouldn't have done that. You're going to get it now" he said but before he did anything I felt his weight being pulled off of me seeing a figure beating the daylights out of the guy.

Gilinsky.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really explain it properly. I was part of his group but never did anything wrong with him" before he continued the other guy answered for him

"Yeah he was too much of a pussy" Jack punched him this time until he was unconscious.

I ran to him and gave him a hug. I was just tired of everything I didn't need more drama in my life.

"Come on lets go home"

***********************

A/N: poor Grace.

I don't really want this book to have the fairytale ending .

I want something more dramatic. Who knows what i'll decide to pick...

And sadly the last chapter of my book is up next..

whaaat???? 😲