chapter 22.

I woke up to beeping and heard faint voices in the background. "She's very lucky it could've been worst. We will have to keep her here for the week to recover then she can go home"

I opened my eyes and saw a worried Gilinsky looking at the doctor and running a hand through his hair. I closed my eyes so that he won't know I'm awake.
"It's all my fault man" I heard Gilinsky say. "Don't blame yourself man you were drunk and you didn't punch her. It was that whore" I heard Johnson say and I chuckled. "Watch your language" I have never seen them so relieved.

"I swear to God you might be beaten down in a hospital bed but you won't ever lose your personality" Johnson said.

I noticed the other boys also in the room but they were fast asleep. "So what did the doctor say?"

"Internal bleeding but you're okay now. You need to stay here for a week though" I nodded and looked at Gilinsky.

"Hey" I smiled and looked at him. Relief washed over his face. "Hey how are you feeling?" He took my hand in his. "I'm fine I guess" I looked at his cheek and noticed it's red of that slap. I touched it and stroked his cheek with my thumb.

"I'm sorry about that" he chuckled. "It's fine. I'm just glad you're not mad at me anymore" I smiled . "Yeah"

We joked and talked for the rest of the day and they soon had to leave.

-----------------------------------
**1 week later**

I must say I had a great week in hospital. The boys came to visit me everyday and we would fool around the hospital and make jokes and also visit the other patients.

The doctors was taking the last few tests and soon told me to sign some release forms and I was free to go. Johnson was waiting for me outside and gilinsky was once again helping me outside even though I felt much better. My ribs were fully healed and I was finally my normal self. So much crap happened this week and its exhausting.

As soon as we came home there was rowdy boys awaiting with movies and popcorn. I love these guys. Me and Gilinsky had to share the popcorn and in the middle of the movie I reached my hand into the bowl of popcorn without looking away from the screen. At the same time Gilinsky put his hand in the bowl and our hands touched and he linked our fingers and he stroke his thumb on my hand. We looked at each other and he whispered into my ear

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah" and that was just the start of something beautiful.

**********************
A/N: omshit that was so cheesy and it makes me sick.

Lol! Comment Vote Like.

Love ya.