chapter 5

Being at the mall with your best friends who loves shopping can be so exhausting. The day consisted on them finding me cute outfits and shoving me into the dressing room to fit it on. I'm not as excited as they are, but rather nervous. I know he'll never notice me EVER so I might as well just enjoy the party with my two best friends.

When we arrived at home the girls told me they would get ready for the party at my house. Their boyfriends would meet them there.

I was shoved into the shower and looked at the time. 15:28 pm. Might as well relax and take a long shower because the party doesn't start until 6. I opened the warm water and stood there and let my brain over think. I wonder what will happen at this party. It would probably be like any other party. Me standing like a awkward freak walking after my best friends and their boyfriends. Sighing, I washed my hair with some strawberry shampoo that I bought today. I haven't noticed how long i've been standing in the shower until I heard banging on the door.

"Hey! We're ready and we're waiting for you! It's 17:20 already" I sprinted out of the shower so fast. I dried my body and put on the clothes that Amber and Andrea wants me to wear.

It was a loosely fitted black long sleeve dress with a open back and a black wedge. It looked absolutely gorgeous. My best friends know me so well. I'm not that type to wear tight short dresses and stilleto heels. Nope. When I was done undressing I let my hair out of the bun and towel dried it. I walked out of the bathroom to be yanked by the arm and get seated in the chair in front of my mirror table. Andrea got started on my hair. Curling it and Amber did my make-up. When they were done I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm not very confident about myself but I looked gorgeous. Wow.

"Cameron is going to love you!" We all burst out laughing and shuffled to the kitchen to get a snack before we go.

It was now 17:55 and we walked to the door. I slipped on my wedge. We heard a honk outside and figures that'll be Jack (andrea's boyfriend) and Mason (amber's boyfriend).

We finally took off.