chapter 11.

A/N: just to be clear the guy that attacked her, his name is Ian (if you watch pretty little liars you'll know who Ian is). If you don't know who he is then check the picture above 👍.
-------------------------------

After that lovely breakfast I got into the shower. I decided to wash my hair because my shampoo was also in the bag.

I decided to relax a little after the terrible night I had. After about 15 minutes I got out. I dried myself and towel dried my hair and left it wavy. I decided to wear a skinny ripped jean, my combat boots, my tank top with a hoodie.

I went downstairs to find Cameron and Jack playing games on the t.v. It's so adorable that they're so close.

"Hey" they both looked up which is weird. I expected them to just reply and not look away from the t.v.

"Morning Grace" Jack stood up to give me a hug which I gladly returned. "Morning" I mumbled into his chest.

"So, my dad's just going to check out your head and if you want to talk to him his all ears" I thought about it for a second.

"No it's fine. I'll just go for that head check up" he gave me a smile and nodded.

"Ok but if you need to talk about it me and Jack is always here for you" they both grabbed me in a bear hug. They didn't know anything about me, but they could feel that guy is bad news.

"Thanks guys"

*******************

As I walked into the room I greeted Cameron's mom and dad.

"Hello sweetheart. Here. Take a seat. I'll just do a scan on your head" it took about 20 minutes for the scan and I was starting to get impatient. How can it take so long? There must be something wrong then.

"Well.. you must be very careful with your head okay? If you hurt it again you'll get a concussion. I know it sounds horrible but you just have to be careful with your head for a few days."
I haven't even realised I was holding my breath. How hard did that asshole hit my head. It was extremely painful and I couldn't actually sleep last night because of the pain.

I sigh and thank Mr.Dallas and went to tell the boys the news. They were extremely supportive.

*******************

-sumeshni