chapter 10.

As soon as I opened my eyes the sun blinded my vision so I immediately groaned and turned onto my side and heard a light chuckle. I looked at the end of the bed to find Cameron with a plate stacked with pancakes and drowned in syrup. I haven't even realised how hungry I was until my stomach growled. Great. That made him laugh louder.

"Good morning Grace. Sleep well?" He flashed me a cute smile. "Morning yeah fine thank you."

"I made you breakfast. Jack was no help since he almost burned the house down" I let out a soft chuckle and tucked a lose curl behind my ear.

"Thanks but you didn't have to" I said feeling a little bad. "Oh no it's fine we insist. By the way as soon as you're done you can take a shower, here's your clothes and your parents are cool with you being here. My dad will see you when you're done. He's a doctor and works part time as a therapist. I think you need it" he gave me a sympathetic smile and I just nodded.

"And maybe you'de like to stay over tonight?" I smiled "Sure why not?"

"Great" he smiled widely

I checked inside the bag he gave me and there was some sweat pants and one of his t-shirts. Sneaky bastard.

*******************

A/N: Guys!!!! You have to understand that this is my first book so I'm truly sorry for the short ass chapters. The chapters gets better I promise 💙💙💙💙.

-sumeshni.