chapter 12.

It's been 5 days and its currently Friday. I've just been hanging out with the boys. They always looked after me and I felt really happy and safe.

Cameron's dad has been checking my head regularly. It still hurts like bitch.

We are currently in a coffee shop drinking hot chocolate when suddenly Jack clears his throat and looks at Cameron.

"Dude.. You need to tell her..." his voice trails off. They both stare at me and I shot a questioning look between the two boys.

"Alright.." Cameron sighs "uhm.. me and Jack was invited to Jack Johnson's party and uhmm..." I looked at him confused.

"And..?" The boys looked at each other. "Well he invited you too" I tensed up, I knew what he was going to say next "and Justin will be there"

I started shivering. Sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Uhm I don't think.." unable to finish my sentence. Cameron looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Look, Grace. You shouldn't let this guy stop you from having fun. Don't stay at home because of him. We'll never leave your side"

Smiling, I agreed to go to the party.

"So when's the party?"

This Saturday. I nodded and we drank our hot chocolate and talked about anything that came to our mind.

*****************

It was Saturday afternoon and I looked like a zombie. I had a lazy day and I have never been more excited for this party just to get outside. I still have this bad feeling but I knew that i'de be safe.

I checked my phone and its 6:46 pm and the party starts at 8. Sighing I left my comfortable spot on the couch and went upstairs to take a shower. After washing my hair and body I dried myself. I looked at the outfit Andrea picked out for me.

It was a pink off the shoulder top, a ripped skinny jean and some nude heals. Wow, she's good. After dressing, I sat in front of my mirror table and started drying my hair and curling it. When I was done I started on my make-up. I didn't bother caking my face with make-up. I just simply put on some mascara and a winged eyeliner and filled in my eyebrows.

Finally satisfied with my look I went downstairs to get a bite to eat and sat in front of the t.v. while waiting for Jack. He was picking me up. Realising I forgot earrings I ran upstairs in my room and got a pair. I didn't realise how long I was looking for it because when I turned around I bumped into someone's chest and they immediately grabbed me in a hug.

"Well hello to you too Gracey" Jack smiled. I returned the smile while laughing. "I'm so sorry I didn't know you were behind me".

"It's okay, you ready?" And I know he didn't mean the party. "Yeah, I guess". I sigh.

"Don't worry I'm here for you" he grabbed me in another hug.

*********************

A/N: what do you guys think will happen at this party?

Well I guess you just gotta tap dat next chapter bitches.

All the love

-sumeshni.