chapter 19.

A/N: okay so before I start this chapter I want to tell you guys how fucking heartbroken I am.

Louis Tomlinson's mom died of Cancer 2 days ago and its just shocking.

I love him so much and I hope he knows he has all the support in the world. :(

(Not related to this story but idgaf)

R.I.P JOHANNAH DEAKIN

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

********************

I woke up and felt breathing down my neck. I turned around and saw Gilinsky's angelic face and felt his arm still around my waist. I took this opportunity to take a picture of him. He looked so cute while his asleep. I quickly tweeted the picture:

@GraceWinterr- awww. Love you Gilinsky... ;) @jackgilinsky

I closed Twitter and continued staring at his face and played with his hair until his eyes fluttered open. "I could get use to this" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear making me blush. "Sorry I didn't wake you did I?" "Nah" he noticed his arm around my waist and blushed? He rolled over to grab his phone and turned it on. As soon as it turned on he got a notification and my eyes widened. He'll see the picture I posted on Twitter.

I went down the stairs but stopped halfway as I got a sharp pain in my ribs. I hissed in pain and tried walking but I couldn't until I felt myself being lifted from the ground and looked up to find a sad looking Cameron.

"You okay?" I just nodded in responds even though I had so much pain. He sat me on the couch and ran to the kitchen and came back with my tablets and some water.

"Drink this and you should really take it easy with your ribs" "thank you" he nodded and smiled. "Let me make you some breakfast" I layed back on the couch closing my eyes.

Cameron made some pancakes drowned in honey and nutella. God I could get use to this. I ate so fast since I was hungry and when I was done Cameron cleared his throat.

"Look, please don't be mad at me. I hate it. I want you to know that you are like my own sister. I love you so much and I care about you. And it will be weird if I date my own sister won't it" I chuckle. "Just please forgive me"

"You didn't do anything wrong. In fact you were helpful from the beginning and I only liked you before I met you but when I got to know you I knew you would be more of a best friend to me and I would like us to start over, as friends" I smiled.

"Best friends" he said and gave me a big hug.

"Grace Winters I am going to get you for tweeting this ugly picture of me!" Oh shit. I burst out laughing and a angry Jack came down the stairs. Cameron shuffled off to the kitchen to wash our plates.

"But you look so cute" I spoke in a baby voice pinching his cheeks and he laughed.

"Attention faggots. We are having a get together tonight. Like a movie night and the rest of the boys will be here along with their girlfriends so be down here tonight bitches" Johnson announced and I just rolled my eyes and looked at Gilinsky who was already looking at me.

"What do we do in the meantime?" I ask him and looked at the time. 13:25. How long were we asleep. "We can go out for lunch since you need to take it easy on your ribs" I nodded and went upstairs to get ready. It's raining outside so I decided on my combat boots, ripped jeans and grey hoodie and curled my hair. We drove around the city for a while until we came to MacDonalds. When we were done ordering Gilinsky took me to a abandoned park by the river side.

"How did you find this place?" He shrugged. "Sometimes when I want alone time then I just come here". We sat down on a bench and started eating and talking about anything and everything. When we looked at the time it was 6:45 pm. Shit. We soon headed back to gilinsky's place.