chapter 16.

Jack's pov:     

She's gone. I can't believe that bastard took her and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone. I wasn't thinking straight. Dammit. I was so angry.

I ran inside in search for Cameron finding him and some blond making out. "Dude.. You need to come with me now"

"Bro, I'm kind of in the middle of something" The fact that Cameron didn't know what was going on and this is all my fault I finally broke down. With tears streaming down my face I managed to say: "it's Grace...."

When he saw my face and heard those words he jumped up, shooed the girl out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Dude.. what the duck happened? Where is she?" He went to open the door but I stopped him. "She's gone.."

"What do you fucking mean she's gone?" I explained everything to when we were on the porch because she was sad to Justin grabbing her. I saw mixed emotions on Cameron's face. From guilty to angry.

"I think I'm the one that made her sad.." I gave him a questioning look gesturing him to go on.

"She walked in on me and that blond girl kissing and practically ripping each others clothes off. I don't think she was ready to see that so she took off". Wait

"Does that mean she likes you?" Cameron nodded and my heart broke. It only took me this long to realise that I actually like Grace a lot. But that isn't important now

Just then my phone rang. "It's Grace" I quickly picked up and put it on speaker. "Hello? Grace oh my God are you ok?"

Her voice cracked as she spoked "Help.." was all she said before the phone went off.

"Look man, she deserves you not me. I'm not someone that can have a long kind of relationship, but she needs you now, we need to go and save her. Wherever she is".

A lightbulb appeared in my head and I looked up at Cameron with wide eyes. "Dude, don't look at me like that. You're scaring me"

"This might sound creepy but I put a tracker on her phone so when she gets lost at the party atleast I'll know where she is to protect her" Cameron gave me a cheeky grin.

"Well what are we waiting for? God knows what that creep is doing to her now. We need to find her before she gets hurt" I didn't hesitate. I quickly tracked her down to a old abandoned warehouse in the middle of now where. I don't know how we'll get past his guys but I'll risk my life to save her.

"So... what's the plan?" Cameron asked. Luckily me and Cameron is always up for a fight.

I had all my boys with me to help me out. There's Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Ethan and Grayson.

"Alright guys so here's the plan..."  
******************

A/N: shit's about to go down rn!