Can't Be Tamed. (Round2Crew-Chase Martin Love Story)

*Chave's P.O.v.*

I can't believe Amber has been cheating on me for two years! I gave her everything and she does this to me, was I that bad of a guy? She was my everything I even put her before my friends! My friend Pape is suppose to be coming over today to get my mind off her, I could use it.

*5 minutes later*

Sweetie Pape is here.

Okay, thanks mom.

I walked downstairs and saw Pape with his phone out probably texting Tyana the girl he has been with for like three months.

Hey man I'm sorry about you break up.

Thanks man, just glad you came over.

Why wouldn't I? Your my boy.

Thanks dude, lets go down to the studio and record.

Okay man.

We went downstairs and started writing a song Kevin was sick so we will run it past him later when he isn't sick.

*Anna's p.o.v.*

Now Anna you promised to make a new start here.

Mom chill I got this.

I don't you to be all wild like you were back home okay?

Yeah yeah whatever.

Anna listen to your mother.

Daddy I am. I promise.

I looked over at my dad and gave him my big eyes he kissed my head, I walked over to my Range Rover and got my two dogs out. I had a black German shepherd named Apollo and a blue pit bull name Luna my mom didn't care for her because of her breed but they were my babies. Where we moved to it was a nice rich neighborhood our house was so big it had a big inground pool in the back with a slid I went inside and picked my room it had a balcony, window seat, walk in closet, and my own bathroom. One of my windows faced my neighbors house I looked over and saw that they had a window that faced mine too, weird. I texted my friend Tyana.

Yo girl come over please to help unpack?

Yeah on my way now.

Okay girl see you soon.

I put Apollo and Luna out on my balcony with some food, water, and their blankets. Tyana came up I was listening to Miley Cyrus's new cd and singing, she came up and scared me.

Boo!

What the hell T!!

Did I scare you?

Just a little.

Why are the babes outside?

So we can unpack plus it's nice for once in December.

Yeah your right, I'm letting them in though.

Okay.

We were unpacking and singing when Tyana threw a bra at me

Girl what is your deal?!?

Do you want to go to a New Years Eve party tonight?

Tyana it's me. Of course I do!

Alright great I will pick you up at 8:00 okay?

Sounds good see you later babes!.I gave her a hug and decided to start getting ready, I put on a short smokey grey sparkling one sleeve short cocktail dress, curled my hair, and put some sparkling heels on I was finishing up my makeup when Tyana pulled up I sprayed on Kim Kardashians perfume Gold grabbed my handbag and left the house.

Hey girl. you look good!

Tyana was wearing a one sleeve red short dress, straight hair and red heels.

Thanks babe! Lets take some pictures for twitter and instagram.

We took some pictures and asked some old guy to take pictures of us. I captioned one Me and my girl bout to hit the club to bring in the new year!!! Come join us bitchess ;p

We got in her Range Rover and listened to Justin Bieber the whole way.

When we got there we got in and it was so amazing!! Tyana took me over to a guy I guess was her boyfriend since she did kiss him.

Babe, this is my friend Anna. Anna this is Justin but we call him Pape.

Nice to meet you Pape, Tyana has told me everything. And I love your band you guys are awesome!

Thanks! And she has told me a lot about what you guys have done. So you guys model together?

Yeah but Anna is doing more than I am since I rather stay here with you.

Yeah well this was fun but since you guys are together I need to find someone to kiss at midnight so bye.

I walked off to the dancefloor and some guys came up to me and started dancing around me.

*Tyana's P.o.v.*

Babe where is Chase?

He is in the bathroom, do you know how hard it was to drag him out here?

He is taking is pretty hard?

Yeah like major hard.

Well I hope Anna can help him.

Yeah me to.

Pape and I started dancing on each other and we saw Chase come out.

Babe, there he is.

Pape took my hand and we walked over to him he look so sad.

Hey Chase. How are you sweetie?

I'm fine it's good to see you.

He gave me a hug.

Yo Chase see that girl over there?

The one with all the guys around her?

Yeah, go dance with her.

No thanks she looks easy.

CHASE?!?!

What? Look at her she is begging for attention.

Chase that is my friend Anna.

Hey guys. What's up?

We all turned and saw Anna standing there looking at all of us.

Maybe this wasn't a good plan after all..

Author's Note: So what do you think of it? If you have never listen to Round2Crew you need to!!! Chase is the tallest one <333