Love In The Moonlight (Chapter 10)

Start from the beginning

Kalee shook the notion that the relationship was too young to worry about this, away from her head. "Going rogue? What does that mean for you?"

"Well if that is the route we take, I will formally give up my status as Omega and I will no longer be able to contact anyone from the pack and the same for them." Just then he though about Blain, how could he possibly never talk to him again, knowing Blain he would break the rules anyway.

"So you wouldn't have a family anymore? Connor...." Kalee's eyes filled with pain, how could she ask someone to live their life with out their family, she had no choice of living her life with out her parents but Connor did. Kalee couldn't allow him to leave his pack.

"Kalee, that's my choice to leave the pack or not."

"There has to be something else you can do, isn't there?"

"We don't really need to go into that, Kalee." Connor stood and walked towards the window and peeked out keeping his back to her. He didn't want to think about what he would have to do to become Alpha, it seemed far worse than just simply leaving the pack.

She could see he was hurting, but why she didn't know, moving off the couch walking slowly up behind him, she slipped her arms around his waist. "Connor, I'm sorry for how I acted, I just don't know what to do. I don't want to be the reason for you leaving your family, I know how that feels to have no one else, I only have Jake, no one else. I don't wish that upon you. So what else can we do?"

"We? Are you saying you still want to be with me?" Connor turned in her arms and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

She smiled shyly, " Yeah, we. So what can we do?"

Connor stopped to think, looking off over her shoulder, "I can try and speak to the pack council, make them see reason. Blain might know a better way to approach them, I should ask him. He's always been the sweet talker."

"Blain is?"

"My best friend, he was at dinner with me the other night."

Kalee then remember the tall man with shaggy black hair and chocolate brown eyes sitting across from other model. "Ahhh he must be a womanizer too."

"He tries, that's for sure."

Connor rang up Blain, who was just finishing up a date with another model, he gave his friend the address to Kalee's apartment. Blain promised to see him in a few minutes.

"Well he's on his way over." Connor turned to see Kalee finishing her glass of wine. "You want some more?"

"No, I'm good, thank you though." Connor held out his hand to take the glass and left to put it in the kitchen. Kalee moved from the couch to peek in on Ali and make sure she was okay, then jumped a bit as she felt Connor's hands slip around her waist. She turned in his arms to face him.

"You smell wonderful, what is that?" Connor leaned forward and inhaled her scent sending shivers down Kalee's body. "You cold?"

Kalee started to blush, "No I'm fine, and that is my lotion, it's cherry blossom."

"It makes you smell delicious." He leaned in and kissed her lips softly, pushing her against the door jam of Ali's room. She responded back by wrapping her arms around his neck pulling him from the baby's door way and they stumbled into the living room. Connor's kisses became more feverish as they trailed down her jaw to her neck causing her to shiver in his arms more. She pulled him toward the couch where they tumbled onto it together never stopping for a breath of air. Connor reach under her shirt to feel no bra in between them, he swept his fingers over her nipples causing them to pucker up, he trailed his lips back up to her lips where his tongue begged for entrance to explore her mouth. Kalee moaned softly into his mouth, the assult he was putting on her was enough to send any woman over the edge and she was so close and he had even come close to her most sensitive flesh yet.

Knock knock

Connor dropped his head, "Damn you, Blain." He stood and tried to straighten himself, Kalee could see the erection straining in his pants, he tried to push that down too.

Kalee stifled a giggle and whispered, "Down boy." Connor turned and gave her a crooked smile. Kalee sat up straightening herself as well and quickly grabbed the blank off the back out the couch and wrapped it around herself.

Connor answered the door quickly so he wouldn't knock a second time, "Hey, thanks for coming, man."

"What are friends for?" Blain stopped as he saw Kalee sitting on the couch, her face was flushed and hair in a bit of disarray, then he cut to look at Connor who was still trying to get his erection to go down completely. "Did I interrupt something?" Just then Kalee burst into a fit of giggles.

"Umm. Yeah." Connor mumbled and he moved to sit beside Kalee on the couch wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"So what is it you need to talk about, Connor?" Blain took a seat in the arm chair across from the couch.

Connor began to explain what happened between him and his father, when he mentioned going rogue Connor could see the hurt register on Blain's face. "Look, Blain, I don't want to do it either but I don't want to do any of the other options. I just want to be with Kalee and Ali."

Kalee looked up at Connor, "Other options? Please tell me what other options."

Blain stopped Connor and began to explain. " He would have to challenge his father. In a challenge he would have to either kill his father or make his father give up his position by force."

"No!"

"I know, baby, I don't want to do that. I love my dad, but I love you more." Kalee's eyes grew wide, he just said he loved her. Connor's jaw dropped, he couldn't believe it just slipped out so easily. "I'm sorry. I know you feel like its too early but I can't deny how I feel, Kalee. I love you and I love Ali too!"

Kalee was speechless and just looked over at Blain, who wasn't phased like he expected it to come out sooner, rather than later. "So Connor you needed me for what?"

"I want to speak to the council about her and Ali. Try to reason with them, and maybe we can get past my father this way."

Blain turned to look at Kalee, "Your brother is a shifter, right?"

"Yes, why"

"So both of you are half shifter?"

"I guess, but I can't shift. He was the only one who was blessed with that."

"But you still carry the gene." Blain's face lit up, like a light bulb just turned on.

"What are you thinking, Blain?" Connor sat up more and leaned towards his friend.

"That no one can tell yet if Ali will have that trait or not, she's still to young. Its a long shot but she is a quarter shifter." Blain shrugged his shoulders. "It could work. It's worth a try."

"Wait! Even though her... father is a human she can still be a shifter because I carry the gene?"

Connor looked over Kalee and hugged her to him, "It is possible, honey. But we won't know until Ali hits puberty."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, what are your thoughts? Will the council and/or Connor's father go for that reasoning? How will Jake handle his baby sister possibly joining a pack? Tell me your thoughts! And please lets do some voting and some comments! I want to hear ya'll's thoughts!

Stacy

And I'll try to get 11 posted by this evening, it just depends on my kids!