Love In The Moonlight (Chapter 15)

15.

Though I am still in a bad mood, but I just couldn't help myself after finishing the last chapter.

__________________________________________________________________________________

The evening passed rather quickly for Kalee, knowing the feeling wasn't the same for Simone, she had pasted a fake smile on since she walked through the back door. Mike, their boss, tried to cut some jokes about her bad mood but Kalee swiftly told him to shove up his ass.

"You okay to drive or do you want to ride with me?"

"I'm okay, do you have some clothes I can borrow?" Simone softly spoke.

"Yeah, that's not a problem. I'll call my brother and make sure Ali can sleep over with him tonight so we can talk with out worrying about waking her."

"Alright."

Simone was going to follow her, since she had only been over to her apartment once before. Once Kalee got in the car she first called Jake, who had no problem about Ali staying over, then she called Connor letting her know she was on her way home.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kalee opened the door and turned on the lights to her apartment, she quickly showed Simone around telling her she could sleep on the spare bed in Ali's room. Kalee returned to her room and picked out some pj pants and a baggy t-shirt for her to borrow and picked out her normal ones for herself, short pj shorts and a black wife beater, no bra of course.

"Here are some pj's." Kalee sat them on the foot of the bed.

Simone was sitting on the edge of the bed looking into her lap, "What am I going to do, Kalee?"

"We are going to figure that out. Now I don't want you to freak out but...."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Simone jumped, "It's okay, it's Connor."

"Why?"

"Just let open the door and I'll explain, just go ahead and get changed." Kalee closed the door softly behind her.

She quickly flung open the front door, Connor gave her a weak smile leaning in to give her a quick peck and Blain couldn't or wouldn't look up, lucky for him because Kalee was giving him a death glare.

Connor came up behind her and whispered, "You okay?"

"I don't know, Connor. What's going to happen to her?"

"We'll just have to see, but she has to find out about his second nature now."

"Why?" Kalee's voice growing over a whisper.

Connor calmly hushed her, "Because, sweetie, shifters are prone to have multiple births, and that's hard on any woman, shifter or human."

Just then Simone opened the bedroom door, "Hi, Connor."

"Hey Simone, you okay?"

"Could be better." Simone turned to walk into the living room, Kalee and Connor watched her as she entered, she stopped and her back went rigid, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Kalee rushed up to her and pulled her back in to the recliner, "Calm down, Simone. He didn't know he had bit you, I guess you've been ignoring his calls?"

"Hell yeah, I have."

"Calm down, its not good for you to get worked up like this, in your... condition."